PDA

View Full Version : MISC. FIRST EXPERIENCE

zarrapanda
5th Mar 2014, 19:21
First that all, star to play this game was really hard, you have several issues whit the acces key email, after i get my email i was trying for almost 2 weeks to get acces, check that guys please.

Once i star to play, i saw a very difficult game controll, please, put a tutorial or something, isn't a good idea to put new player's just like that in the action.
Maybe if the game is compatible whit a pad or controllers will be more easy and fun.

Another thing is the game mode, i hope you are just testing the PVP, because if all the game is just PVP and no history mode, is a huge deception, the videos on youtube show something different for the mode that you described the game, fans want more about the lore of LOK games, and that means more history, drama, action, names, places, you get my point.

BUT....

In another side, the PVP looks really good, in this game you have to play together and i LOVE that, the sound, FX, graphics are really good.

DEVELOPMENT TEAM you are making a really good job, just remember, the basic essence of the LOK games is the history, and the fans we want more about that, i'm not talking about a solo game, i'm talking about a RPG whith some PVP in some areas or events.

Thanks for your time, keep the good work and have a nice day.

RainaAudron
10th Mar 2014, 15:41
Hello and welcome to the forums, sorry to hear you got troubles at first. Tutorial and controller support are planned for this year.

Another thing is the game mode, i hope you are just testing the PVP, because if all the game is just PVP and no history mode, is a huge deception, the videos on youtube show something different for the mode that you described the game, fans want more about the lore of LOK games, and that means more history, drama, action, names, places, you get my point.

Huge deception? The game has been marketed from the beginning as PvP multiplayer game, it was said that no singleplayer component is currently in development (aside from a tutorial section which will be added through Closed Beta).