PDA

View Full Version : People choosing old over new

rain122793
15th Jan 2010, 04:24
I stumbled upon this article and I was very caught of gaurd about what I read. That people were buying the old classic Tomb Raiders over the new one by Crystal Dynamics.
I mean it's not a big deal or anything but I still thought it would be fun to share.

http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/blogs/christmas-games-top-10.html

Quetzalcoatl
15th Jan 2010, 11:50
Didn't they release the oldies on PS3 for download? I hope they release them on Xbox marketplace too. Anyone know if that's a possibility?

Black_Alchemist
15th Jan 2010, 17:19
unfortunately they weren't released on the euro psn store yet, dont know bout the others

tombraidergal
15th Jan 2010, 20:25
i doubt it'll come to xbox 360... the controls weren't designed for xbox back then were they? So i'd think not. :-/ But i'd like a go at all the classic raiders on my pc!!!

_Love2Raid_
15th Jan 2010, 23:25
That's interesting! :)

And I don't think we'll ever see the classics on the XBOX. :(

Max 28
16th Jan 2010, 05:30
Haha cool. The original TR will always hold that nostalgic charm for me. Guess being a fan has something to do with it but I really enjoy making the comparisons with today's games and still finding it great and immersing game to play.

Maybe the classics on PS3 are a way to make up for the Xbox DLC...:whistle:

redragon7324
17th Jan 2010, 15:47
Didn't they release the oldies on PS3 for download? I hope they release them on Xbox marketplace too. Anyone know if that's a possibility?

Yeah they are on the ps3, something that ps3 has that xbox doesnt... you guys have those TRU levels that ps3 owners didnt even get a chance at playing

tombraidergal
17th Jan 2010, 18:39
Omg I saw a tomb raider pc edition of th classic four tomb raiders. 1-4 forjust £14.99!!! I might buy it next time I go shopping!!! Is it worth it though? If they have for vista or mac though.