PDA

View Full Version : scrarecrow 2

rob things
11th Jan 2010, 20:13
my cape stun wont work and i cant get off the ledge..past the skellos. Totally stuck. Please help.

LIGHTS
11th Jan 2010, 20:16
Issue: You can't get off ledge?

rob things
11th Jan 2010, 20:20
affirm. The ledge that wraps around. No matter what i do, he just sits there on the ledge. cant climb up. get off the ledge. Use the tools. Really sucks.

LIGHTS
11th Jan 2010, 20:31
Which ledge are we talking about here? Does it work for a previous one(s)? Or what do you press to climb up/down?

rob things
11th Jan 2010, 20:54
No. I have never had a problem dropping from a ledge. Just hit space bar and batty jumps down. This ledge, the one where you scale around, wont let me jump down. I am just stuck on the ledge. I read in the walkthrough that you use cap stun to jump down. I did that but to no avail. I just sit their on the ledge.

btw....its the ledge passed the first skellotons and the one that you have to scale around the wall before you drop to down. THen it looks like you have to run for cover after that.

LIGHTS
11th Jan 2010, 21:11
Hm, I think I know which one you are referring to. But can you climb up from a ledge? And did you try pressing the down arrow key or S/key that moves Batman backwards? That also allows Batman to drop down. And cape stun; Sounds wierd, but it could work, I guess. But I haven't tried and I could hardly imagine it, though. Try pressing the down key and see if it works.