PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE UI Remarks

t0ne_de4f
5th Mar 2014, 10:38
Hello guys,
Still having a blast with the game! Here are my remarks concerning the UI:
- Server selection EU/NA. We need the low pings! :D
- Expired Items. I think they should be removed automatically after expiration. I had to delete 15+ from my inventory the other day.
- UI Gpu usage is high(70-80%). I noticed it with a software tool. Actually % usage is higher in UI than in game!
It causes higher temps too. I play without vsync and the cap seems to be at 65 fps.

Keep up the good work!

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 11:04
Hi Tone :) I always like to hear when people start of positive and end positive really great.
I putted my answers that I have as an old Alpha player in the quote.

I hope it helps.

Hello guys,
Still having a blast with the game! Here are my remarks concerning the UI:
- Server selection EU/NA. We need the low pings! :D
This has been suggested multiple times, and I think they are looking into it but has not the highest priority at this stage. The amount of servers will grow over time (Now using 1 in Netherlands and 1 in Dallas)
- Expired Items. I think they should be removed automatically after expiration. I had to delete 15+ from my inventory the other day.
This is a known issue from Closed Alpha, they will look into this but I think there are more important thigns at this moment.
- UI Gpu usage is high(70-80%). I noticed it with a software tool. Actually % usage is higher in UI than in game!
It causes higher temps too. I play without vsync and the cap seems to be at 65 fps.
Someone in Alpha also found these readings, after I tested it I only saw a flux in the usage from 30 - 80%

Keep up the good work!