PDA

View Full Version : crc errors

BigT0227
8th Jan 2010, 20:52
can some one please help? my pc more than meets the requirments.

processor-- phenom quad core 3.0ghz

vid card nvidia geforce gtx 280 1gig 512bit

ram 8 gigs

hard drive seagate barricuda 1tb

os windows 7 pro

while loading i get these crc errors texture cave audio and what not, so can anyone please help me i want to play this game but cause of these crc errors no can do. thank everyone.

Nemesis296
8th Jan 2010, 21:20
What kind of sound card do you have? There are known issues with Realtek...

BigT0227
8th Jan 2010, 22:28
nvidia high def audio also in there was high def audio device. oh and windows 7 pro is 32bit.

cyborg34572
8th Jan 2010, 22:48
Maybe the audio files got corrupted in installation idk, try reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it. If its still not fixed after reinstalling then try to update ur audio drivers.

And btw, why do u have a 32 bit os when u got 8gb of ram?. In a 32 bit os only 3.25gb can be used so u might wanna consider reformatting to a 64bit operating system so all ur 8gb ram can be detected and used.

BigT0227
8th Jan 2010, 23:54
[QUOTE=cyborg34572;1247065]Maybe the audio files got corrupted in installation idk, try reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it. If its still not fixed after reinstalling then try to update ur audio drivers.

And btw, why do u have a 32 bit os when u got 8gb of ram?. In a 32 bit os only 3.25gb can be used so u might wanna consider reformatting to a 64bit operating system so all ur 8gb ram can be detected and used.

ok i will do that. and as far as audio goes they r up to date so should i uninstall them then reinstall cause i tried reinstalling the game and that didnt work.

BigT0227
9th Jan 2010, 15:05
hey guys thank you so much for ur help, i have solved the issue and i will explain for those who may have this issue now and in the future. 1st u create a folder called eidos in ur program folder the wiht in eidos ur create another folder called batman arkham asylum. load the disk it may give a option to run or open files view the files first. copy all folders to the eidos folder u created. finaly go back and do the run.exe and poof no crc errors at all.