PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody confirm this please

Raziel67
8th Jan 2010, 07:34
Imagine a new game on the ps3 OMG, well I was messagged the other day by a guy in the states asking me if I did programing/codeing. Aparentely Eidos has asked some programmers to work on a theory for a new game, but very regretably I had to turn down the ofer due to my minimal programming experience.

There was also something I found on the web stateing the one and only Amy Henning at Naughty Dog may buy the franchise and produce the next game.

Paradoks
8th Jan 2010, 08:10
Imagine a new game on the ps3 OMG, well I was messagged the other day by a guy in the states asking me if I did programing/codeing. Aparentely Eidos has asked some programmers to work on a theory for a new game, but very regretably I had to turn down the ofer due to my minimal programming experience..

Do you mean Aaron Hausmann? If so - don't bother.
See details here (the "fun" part starts at page 4):
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=89244

There was also something I found on the web stateing the one and only Amy Henning at Naughty Dog may buy the franchise and produce the next game

Don't believe everything you find on the web ;)
That's the first time I hear about it (unless you take into account some fans' wishful thinking). Personally I don't see a chance for that - Amy claimed that she was "wrapping up her story" while working on Defiance. And I feel that LoK is still a valuable franchise for CD/Eidos/SE - I don't think they will let it go easily.

dumah's wraith
8th Jan 2010, 20:08
I'm skeptical.