PDA

View Full Version : MISC. NA server to EU server??

Wirespoon
5th Mar 2014, 00:36
I am in NA lately I have been queing up for a game (which takes forever) and I'll get put into an EU server. I wouldn't really care except for the fact every time it happens I get massive lag and it takes me 3 minutes to even turn my camera to the left, or I will just get booted from the game altogether. Any explanations?

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 00:59
This is because the chance to get into a NA server is smaller compared to EU.
EU got more players and thus the game tries to match you with a EU server to give you a game.

There has been suggestions to add a server selection (like you can select US (this case NA) and EU
or both so you can force the game to find a certain server.

Syst3mzero
6th Mar 2014, 01:43
I am in NA lately I have been queing up for a game (which takes forever) and I'll get put into an EU server. I wouldn't really care except for the fact every time it happens I get massive lag and it takes me 3 minutes to even turn my camera to the left, or I will just get booted from the game altogether. Any explanations?

3 minutes to turn the camera to the left? exaggeration or are you playing on a 14.4k dial up connection from the year 1991?

RainaAudron
6th Mar 2014, 11:56
Maybe weak system?? what´s your fps?

HereticSage
7th Mar 2014, 15:29
I've been playing from west NA and have been more or less okay in EU battles. My ping is roughly 170 constant (this is actually pretty damn good considering). There has only been a couple (as in literally 2) instances of "I was clearly out of the way", which surprises me, and they involved pounces and rolls. The lag is definitely not the game's fault.