PDA

View Full Version : I gots an off topic question

skater150
7th Jan 2010, 01:34
Hey eeryone ive been wondering for a while and i forgot to ask but where can i find some great programming software to get a taste of being a programmer, post anything you might know about something koooool k thx all:)

brauny
7th Jan 2010, 02:27
theres a place for threads like this. its called the hangar. check it out cuz this isnt where this thread belongs

HHDnBKing!
7th Jan 2010, 02:41
theres a place for threads like this. its called the hangar. check it out cuz this isnt where this thread belongs

Enough said ;)

Vip3rgt9
7th Jan 2010, 16:08
yeah you say that but you could have at least try and helped him instead of immediatly pointing out his faults. Also brauny isn't that 3 word story of yours a bit off topic as well?

chickenchief
7th Jan 2010, 16:26
XNA is a good way to start out programming.

Here is some more info http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/aa937791.aspx

But next time, create off topic stuff in the hangar.

HHDnBKing!
7th Jan 2010, 16:58
yeah you say that but you could have at least try and helped him instead of immediatly pointing out his faults. Also brauny isn't that 3 word story of yours a bit off topic as well?

Unfortunately Viper Gt I know **** all about PC's and all this software talk so that's maybe, JUST maybe why I couldn't help him :scratch:

llx Todd xll
7th Jan 2010, 17:38

nicely said :)

HHDnBKing!
7th Jan 2010, 17:39

nicely said :)

However I admit you do have a good point about brauny's 3 Word Story thread :whistle:

hotduk
7th Jan 2010, 18:20
Brauny's story thing at least had to do with JC2. Or at least it started out that way. A question about computer programing stuff doesn't fit in here at all. It might as well have been posted on a cooking with martha stewart forum.

brauny
7th Jan 2010, 20:32

mine actually has to do wit jc2, at least it did when it started so it wasnt off topic it was about jc2, it went off topic so now its here in the offtopic where it belongs jus like this thread about computers

Vip3rgt9
7th Jan 2010, 20:54
errr actually it was never on topic at all.