PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS Leveling up Reward panel

MrGoldteddy
5th Mar 2014, 00:26
So after playing the game for 9 hour (according to steam) i've managed to level up my Tyrant to 7 and my Hunter to 6, and at some point i got a Promotion chest which contained a ability/weapon, but i think it would be nice to know when these things are given to you, as i already spent money buying the Tyrants Jump attack, only to receive a second one for free as a level up reward.
So maybe make a panel that shows you what's unlockable through level progression, and what's store exclusive, and which levels unlock what.

While on the Topic of Levels im kinda curious about what the Max level currently is for a class/player.

RainaAudron
5th Mar 2014, 00:33
The abilities you get have different stats and are only available for certain period of time, go to your inventory and look for a green bg on a new item.

Razaiim
5th Mar 2014, 01:15
It might also be blue, like my Abduct, which has more properties then greens.

MrGoldteddy
5th Mar 2014, 13:01
well according to the developers the ability itself is supposed to stay behind once the additional effects run out, or atleast that's what i've seen on the forums.

cmstache
5th Mar 2014, 15:15
What he said.

Razaiim
5th Mar 2014, 15:33
So far I think the effects last for 30 days, only counting down when you use them in game. So my Abduct doesn't run out unless I'm actually using that particular abduct. And then you can recharge them for moolah.

Syst3mzero
5th Mar 2014, 15:46
I have 3 reaver leap attacks each with different stats and 3 repeater crossbows. it seems to think these are the only 2 items I'm interested in.

Tube_Reaver
5th Mar 2014, 16:02
I have 3 reaver leap attacks each with different stats and 3 repeater crossbows. it seems to think these are the only 2 items I'm interested in.

What stats though?
I got a really odd combination on my Fullbore cannon
+8% sprint speed
-2% movement speed.

I think they should have inherent rules on certain positive and negative effects not being on the same item.

cmstache
5th Mar 2014, 19:27
movement and sprint are two different things. Honestly, that's a solid cannon, combined with fleet-footed that might actually outrun a vamp, but give less mobility mid-fight via slowing down.

MrGoldteddy
5th Mar 2014, 22:55
spending money to recharge a minor Buff doesn't seem that appealing. . .

Syst3mzero
6th Mar 2014, 01:31
What stats though?
+8% sprint speed
-2% movement speed.

I think they should have inherent rules on certain positive and negative effects not being on the same item.

OMG you just won Nosgoth! you have got a badass weapon there, fleet footed would make you almost unstoppable vs anything but sentinels.

lucinvampire
6th Mar 2014, 09:47
What stats though?
+8% sprint speed
-2% movement speed.

You mean these rewards have different stats :eek: dude I got a Fullbore and didn't even look - I just loved the fact it shot green orbs :lol: ...must remember to pay more attention and not just equipt things 'cause they look awesome/pretty!

Tube_Reaver
6th Mar 2014, 12:48
OMG you just won Nosgoth! you have got a badass weapon there, fleet footed would make you almost unstoppable vs anything but sentinels.

Not really, seems a bit counter-intuitive to me with the whole -2% base movement speed, but I think you'd love my Stormbow I got
+8% sprint speed
+8% weapon recoil

You mean these rewards have different stats :eek: dude I got a Fullbore and didn't even look - I just loved the fact it shot green orbs :lol: ...must remember to pay more attention and not just equipt things 'cause they look awesome/pretty!

Yes, if the ability/weapon has a green or blue background hue, then it is a special version with some extra positive/negative effects (see my charge on my tyrant build for an example)

Just hope you don't get my silly +8% sprint speed, -2% move speed stats :nut:

cmstache
6th Mar 2014, 16:17
My multi-cannon has a stun resist. :)