PDA

View Full Version : Problem running- please help?

thewisefoolHHH
6th Jan 2010, 02:02
So like you all, I saw how awesome Arkham Asylum was, and I went out and bought it so I can play it at college. After finally installing it and all, it ran smoothly up until the menu, which really isn't much. Then the menu started lagging and being super slow, but after managing to start the game, the cinematic scenes worked perfectly, and then when the game started up, it started lagging again. It could be because of my video card, seeing how I'm running it on a laptop, but could someone help me out with what to do to get it to play alright?

Dell Inspiron 1535
Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 @ 2.00 GHz
Memory: 3.0 GB
32-bit OS
Video Card: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family

cyborg34572
7th Jan 2010, 00:09
"Video Card: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family "
theres ur problem dude. Ur laptop has an integrated graphics chipset. Their not really designd to render heavy 3 games at all, just simple apps. (thats why ull notice most modern/new games run poorly in ur laptop) Im afraid there is also no way to upgrade or put in a video card in that laptop. There are only a few laptops that can actualy get video card upgrades, mostly expensive gaming laptops that come with dedicated videocards specialy designd to fit that specific laptop model. But in ur case ur laptop came with an integrate graphics chipse, that means ur laptop has no mobile video card slot, so u cannot upgrade. Best thing u could do now to play the game properly is , if you have a console then buy batman for ur current console , or u could build a gaming desktop pc.