PDA

View Full Version : How "dynamic" are the A.I.?

TJX
5th Jan 2010, 23:53
How "dynamic" are the A.I.? Do you find they behave differently each time you play either the Story or the Challenge modes? How replayable do you find the Challenge modes in terms of the dynamic A.I.?

LIGHTS
6th Jan 2010, 00:57
AI? As in Articial Intelligence? Other than that, I'm not sure what your question/problem is.

TJX
6th Jan 2010, 01:42
AI? As in Articial Intelligence? Other than that, I'm not sure what your question/problem is.

HOW - DYNAMIC - IS - THE - ARTIFICIAL - INTELLIGENCE? Is that MORE CLEAR TO YOU? As in do you find them predictable or do they do different things each time you replay the same level/challenge? Other than that, I'm not sure what your problem is understanding the questions. I'm guessing you aren't aware that video game characters are also known as A.I.s, and assumed I was asking about A.I.s in general outside of the game.

Scarn
6th Jan 2010, 01:46
HOW - DYNAMIC - IS - THE - ARTIFICIAL - INTELLIGENCE? Is that MORE CLEAR TO YOU? As in do you find them predictable or do they do different things each time you replay the same level/challenge? Other than that, I'm not sure what your problem is understanding the questions.

no reason to over react. the ai is the same throughout the game

LIGHTS
6th Jan 2010, 19:50
Wowzers. http://www.overlordforums.com/Smileys/default/facepalm.gif

Nemesis296
6th Jan 2010, 19:54
Wowzers. http://www.overlordforums.com/Smileys/default/facepalm.gif

That gif is awesome. :thumb:

Mistress of Fear
7th Jan 2010, 00:27
How "dynamic" are the A.I.? Do you find they behave differently each time you play either the Story or the Challenge modes? How replayable do you find the Challenge modes in terms of the dynamic A.I.?

They're predictable and it doesn't stop me from replaying.

Laptopnut
11th Jan 2010, 17:38
I agree and I am also replaying. It does not spoil the fun and the AI although predictable, will do and say different things in a given scenario.