PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is on Steam

Kent-45
4th Jan 2010, 21:27
Check it out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/28000/

Play as two of gaming's most disturbing and realistic criminals; Lynch – a self medicated psychopath - and Kane - a disillusioned and desperate ex-mercenary, in a gritty and brutal crime shooter from IO Interactive. Kane and Lynch face the consequences of their actions when a simple job gone wrong finds them on a desperate and frantic struggle to escape. Experience their fight to survive through the back streets and rooftops of Shanghai’s gritty underworld. They can trust no one, not even each other as the cracks begin to appear in Lynch’s sanity and Kane’s stability.
Non-stop action in Single Player, online & offline Co-op and Multiplayer. New and unique Fragile Alliance multiplayer game modes provide an experience to suit all criminal minds.

Bevacur
4th Jan 2010, 22:15
Check it out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/28000/

"They can trust no one, not even each other as the cracks begin to appear in Lynch’s sanity and Kane’s stability"

That is full of awesome.

Kent-45
4th Jan 2010, 22:30
I am really relieved to know that IOInteractive is working with Steam. I really enjoy the Steam client for gaming, and I will be hard pressed to find reasons not to buy online.

If they do release a collector's edition, that'd be even more sweet. Steam is amazing for DLC content.

jam13
5th Jan 2010, 02:25
Controller Support: Xbox 360 Controller

So it's also on Games for Windows-LIVE ? or no LIVE

Kent-45
5th Jan 2010, 02:28
If they're making it for Xbox 360 there's no reason to believe that it won't be made for Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live.

Steam and Windows Live play pretty nicely together, but it's a lot of overhead for PC users especially with the pretty steep system requirements.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jan 2010, 18:41
For the last time , Lynch Ain't A PSYCHOPATH ...
But i guess it helps people to sleep easier at night knowing that schizophrenics = psychopaths , anywya ...

And why does it say that Kane is disillusioned as if it was a bad thing ? ...

Oh and ...
" From the Creators of the Critically Acclaimed Hitman Series- The studio behind the best-selling Hitman titles and 2007?s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. "
Why precise that it's 2007's Dead Men ? ...
Was There ANOTHER ? ... *faints*

Bevacur
5th Jan 2010, 18:53
For the last time , Lynch Ain't A PSYCHOPATH ...
But i guess it helps people to sleep easier at night knowing that schizophrenics = psychopaths , anywya ...

And why does it say that Kane is disillusioned as if it was a bad thing ? ...

Oh and ...
" From the Creators of the Critically Acclaimed Hitman Series- The studio behind the best-selling Hitman titles and 2007?s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. "
Why precise that it's 2007's Dead Men ? ...
Was There ANOTHER ? ... *faints*

Lynch aint a psychopath? Well according to my copy of Dead Men it specifically says "A flawed Mercenary and a Medicated Psychopath" on the back of the case.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jan 2010, 19:09
*facepalm*

Oh and if you weren't joking ...
*throws thyself off the window*

Kent-45
5th Jan 2010, 19:58
psy·cho·path (sī'kə-pāth')
n. A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

by this definition, both Kane & Lynch are psychopaths.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jan 2010, 20:58
SO ... why is Lynch always singled out as THE psychopath ? ...

( You see what i just did ? ) ...

Kent-45
5th Jan 2010, 21:06
because people associate "psychopath" with insanity. They're trying to paint Lynch as insane. It's a catchphrase and it helps sell games. They want it to be as gritty as possible, and the concept of a psychopath really gets people's attention.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jan 2010, 21:24
AH HA ! ... *handcuffs you*

You see ? YOU SEE ! What did i tell yah ...

They're Making Fun of the Different People ! ...

I'm contacting the anonymous schizophrenic association and use You as my main exibit ! ...