PDA

View Full Version : Bug at start - please help

ericholzer
2nd Jan 2010, 11:06
Hello,

I have just bought a copy of Batman, installed it, upgraded both the game to 1.1 and Windows Live

I have this problem: start new game, the video plays right but when the real game start (you ccould move batman) there is no sound.

Trying to going forward without sound, following the guard and joker but Joker stuck at the first doorway.

So I'm unable to play

Please help

LIGHTS
2nd Jan 2010, 14:42
Is your Sound card enabled? And also, how does Joker and the guard stop? I remember they do if you're too far behind, and not moving with them. Stick by them at all times, and they should continue to move forward.

ericholzer
2nd Jan 2010, 16:03
Is your Sound card enabled? And also, how does Joker and the guard stop? I remember they do if you're too far behind, and not moving with them. Stick by them at all times, and they should continue to move forward.

sound is enable; I hear the video sound (till batman and joker enter prison)

sound blocks when real game start (you could move batman)

thanks

bye

cyborg34572
2nd Jan 2010, 17:30
Joker being stuck at the scanning chamber doorway is soundcard related. Ive seen two people post this problem before and they fixed it by updating their soundcard drivers.

ericholzer
2nd Jan 2010, 17:35
I try to get the newest Realtek drivers for myu sound card

let's see

thanks for advice

ericholzer
3rd Jan 2010, 09:44
unable to find better drivers

since I'm changing PC next week I wait for the new hardware to see if all oges ok

thanks