PDA

View Full Version : Screen Won't Stop Spinning

Holtor
1st Jan 2010, 16:48
Hey everyone. I received Batman: Arkham Asylum for Chritmas and recently tried installing it on my computer. The installation went fine, and everything appeared normal. I watched the initial movie with Batman dropping the Joker off at the asylum with no issue, then as soon as I gained control of my Batman, my screen started spinning (like I was holding down the "A" key constantly). I tried inverting the view direction under "Options" and the screen spun in the other direction. I tired uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn't fix the issue. My computer meets all of the game's requirements (Except for memory, where I was 10 mb short). I am using a a GeForce 9500 GT graphic card. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

cyborg34572
1st Jan 2010, 19:16
Yeah its a very common problem with most games that have controller support.The most common fix is unplugging any controllers u have plugd in ur pc right now.
If its still not fixed after that, try plugging in a diff mouse or a diff keyboard.

Holtor
1st Jan 2010, 21:17
Anything else that would work? Neither of those did.

Colboy
2nd Jan 2010, 16:45
I've got the same problem as you. Have tried disconnecting my Logitech wheel and have re-installing the game. Still spins!!
This is very frustrating - has anyone got any suggestions?
Also, I've not been asked to enter Activation Key - is this normal or do I have a problem with installation?
:(

aragorn234
3rd Jan 2010, 13:11
I dont want to add a post with just ME TOO, but I will add some further things I have tried.
I have been googling to get an answer with no success.

I have removed ALL USB connected devices and the camera still spins around. The only resolve it seems is to remove connected controllers, but I want to use a controller and not the Keyboard and mouse to play the game.

I am a fan of Kb / mouse, but this seems to be better suited to controller. Surely if it has controller support it should work.

Do I look at selling this game at a loss of never playing it or will there be a patch or real work around to be release soon?