PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Underworld alternate ending

redragon7324
31st Dec 2009, 21:30
There really should be an alternate ending starting from when laras mother gets shot to the end of the game. that would be kind of nice. Not only for the Xbox though...

Samara
1st Jan 2010, 00:43
She could have fallen at the same place that the doppleganger but anyway I don't think there is a "cure" to her...status. :poke:

tombraidergal
1st Jan 2010, 18:27
Ha there is an alternate ending. Type in on YouTube tomb raider underworld alternate ending... ;) it was deleted.

Samara
1st Jan 2010, 20:16
Ha there is an alternate ending. Type in on YouTube tomb raider underworld alternate ending... ;) it was deleted.

But redragon7324 was talking about a possible alternate ending from when Lara's mother gets shot... Not the alternate ending of youtube that is starting right after the game.

tombraidergal
2nd Jan 2010, 10:38
I know lol, I was just pointing out there was an alternate ending... But yeah. That would be cool...

redragon7324
2nd Jan 2010, 18:59
well yeah it would be cool, because then they could build off that and start another game

angelus0901
2nd Jan 2010, 23:10
Yes, it would be great if we had an alternate "happy" ending... Lara's mother miraculously survived her 10-15 years in Avalon and Lara finds her staring at the eitr waterfall, she calls out to her, Amelia turns around, and runs to hug her beloved daughter and they live happily ever after... ;) :D

Or... Amelia thrall falls exactly where Doppel fell, gets up and goes somewhere... Lara comes back after BTA, finds her, speaks the magical words: "Ohk eshivar", takes Amelia to Doppel's birthplace, repairs the healing device with the help of Doppel and resurrects her beloved mother... and they live happily ever after (Lara, Amelia and Doppel) in one of Lara's mansions... NOTE! Natla is still burning in the eitr for eternity. Evil laughter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Evillaugh.ogg) :D ;)

JRod108
3rd Jan 2010, 01:11
Yes, it would be great if we had an alternate "happy" ending... Lara's mother miraculously survived her 10-15 years in Avalon and Lara finds her staring at the eitr waterfall, she calls out to her, Amelia turns around, and runs to hug her beloved daughter and they live happily ever after... ;) :D

Or... Amelia thrall falls exactly where Doppel fell, gets up and goes somewhere... Lara comes back after BTA, finds her, speaks the magical words: "Ohk eshivar", takes Amelia to Doppel's birthplace, repairs the healing device with the help of Doppel and resurrects her beloved mother... and they live happily ever after (Lara, Amelia and Doppel) in one of Lara's mansions... NOTE! Natla is still burning in the eitr for eternity. Evil laughter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Evillaugh.ogg) :D ;)

I like the second idea better. In fact, it is one of the only happy ending senarios I've read about TRU that makes any sense.

tombraidergal
3rd Jan 2010, 08:23
Agreed. Second idea was great lol.

redragon7324
5th Jan 2010, 02:52
as long as they would put it for ps3 also

BlackThor
9th Jan 2010, 23:10
i would have liked to see her possesed by the guardian of hellheim. i mean when she turned around they did look similar because of the half flesh half bone thing. that would make a great conclusion to that mystery.

BlackThor
9th Jan 2010, 23:13

that second idea sounds good. it would be cool/hilarious to see amelia whooping ass like the doppelganger in future games too. :D