PDA

View Full Version : i stuck at 58%.please HELPP!

kress89
31st Dec 2009, 14:59
I am on the misssion called Go on the party.Well when i was defated the poision ivy i should to go to that mission,but i lost my way..:mad2:. on the sky was some fire,it was something celebrating... but when i found my way:) it wasn't anytning on the sky,or to be worst when i got to the place where i need to be,there was no any people.
I watched the video on youtube that mission,but when i come there on that place it wasn't anything. i think it is some bug or somkething else.
My english is bad so..:o

I am playing on te PC!

cyborg34572
1st Jan 2010, 19:21
just go inside the building with a big joker face on the front door. A guard will check if ur on the party list then he will let u in .

The location is marked on ur map with a big exclamation point.

xxsolxx
2nd Jan 2010, 06:48
having some bugs to playing the PC version
...hope yours is not though...stuck at 44% due to it
so sorry if I can't share any info

kress89
2nd Jan 2010, 09:17
just go inside the building with a big joker face on the front door. A guard will check if ur on the party list then he will let u in .

The location is marked on ur map with a big exclamation point.

That is the point.there is no any doors whit joker's face,and no any guards.when i came there there was a nothing just that building who has no any doors.And when i looked on the map i can se a big exclamation point.but when i come onn that point there is no any guards.
I watced video,i know that misssion should be like..?Any other suggestions?
Thanks anyway on your answer.