PDA

View Full Version : Botanical Gardens Glitch

xxsolxx
31st Dec 2009, 07:46
Having this problem at the Botanical Gardens :( ... cut scene always end up letting me lose even though I haven't moved an inch yet from the door...always end up losing the game because of it...any of you having the same type of issue? :confused:

xxsolxx
31st Dec 2009, 07:48
Forgot to mention...currently stuck at 44% completion because of it...considering to start over...any suggestions...

LIGHTS
31st Dec 2009, 14:28
Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what type of issue you're having with the game.

cyborg34572
1st Jan 2010, 19:23
im sorry but i cannot understand . Can u pls clarify the problem more for us?

like how does it happen.

xxsolxx
2nd Jan 2010, 00:59
im sorry but i cannot understand . Can u pls clarify the problem more for us?

like how does it happen.

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what type of issue you're having with the game.

No problem :D...so I'm currently at the Botanical gardens - Aviary section. Right after I saved the black dude - Jordan Frasier...I enter the door directly leading to the Aviary...cut scene shows Joker talking to one of his lackeys to cut the rope holding the cages to the doctors. Weirdest thing is that I can't even move a muscle without even being detected. Already tried the obvious things like going underneath the drainage chute or running across the hallway 'stealthily'. So far...that is if I try to rush it...just was able to manage half-way the hall and I still end-up getting busted. Already attempting to start the game over though....:(

So any comments? :confused:

xxsolxx
2nd Jan 2010, 01:01
Oh...just to add...also tried finding a nearby gargoyle to grapple to...no such luck...
Already updated to ver. 1.1 of the game but still have the same luck...

LIGHTS
2nd Jan 2010, 01:20
So your problem here is that you keep getting detected, eh? The key here is to take out the main henchman, the operator of all the suicide collars. Approach slowly and take cover, and when the coast is clear open the vent to your left. Then grapple up, and climb through the next vent. Break out, and leap over to the east side. Sneak upwards, and you should see another vent ahead. You can Batclaw it down, or grapple to a ledge, then head towards it to open it. Then after you're in, grapple up 3x. You take out the guy underneath. Make sure you don't get detected in any way. Jump down and take him out when he turns around. After he's taken out, Joker informs the men that you're there so be ready to take them all out.

This Youtube walkthrough video should explain everything on how to complete this mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6qrldcHqw

Good luck!

xxsolxx
2nd Jan 2010, 04:17
So your problem here is that you keep getting detected, eh? The key here is to take out the main henchman, the operator of all the suicide collars. Approach slowly and take cover, and when the coast is clear open the vent to your left. Then grapple up, and climb through the next vent. Break out, and leap over to the east side. Sneak upwards, and you should see another vent ahead. You can Batclaw it down, or grapple to a ledge, then head towards it to open it. Then after you're in, grapple up 3x. You take out the guy underneath. Make sure you don't get detected in any way. Jump down and take him out when he turns around. After he's taken out, Joker informs the men that you're there so be ready to take them all out.

This Youtube walkthrough video should explain everything on how to complete this mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6qrldcHqw

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply...saw the video...my problems starts soon after the cut scene shows up...no henchmen shows up except for the one in the tower...I guess it's a bug since your video shows 3 'agressive' henchmen as soon as Batman goes on detective mode...mine at best will only show 1 in 'agressive' mode...:confused:

Again thanks for the feedback though...I'll try to make a video out of it as well....hmmm...

xxsolxx
2nd Jan 2010, 06:42
I promised a video for the bug I found...here check it out! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIpFazsLYI

Now this happened on the PC version of the game...noticed that your probably playing a console version...;)

xxsolxx
2nd Jan 2010, 13:25
Yup...it was a glitch/bug alright...tried it the second time and it worked out OK...already at 52% and rising...thanks to those who responded...:)

LIGHTS
2nd Jan 2010, 14:46
Wow, that is wierd. But glad you're past it. :)