PDA

View Full Version : STORE Russian Rubles (RUB) support?

JanusDominus
4th Mar 2014, 11:58
Welp. I'd like to buy stuff like skins and whatnot and I can't because the game doesn't recognize the money I have on Steam Wallet. Because it's in rubles.

Orcoholist
4th Mar 2014, 13:29
Как вообще там пополнять? Сначало на кошелёк в стиме переводить бабло?

JanusDominus
4th Mar 2014, 14:03
Как вообще там пополнять? Сначало на кошелёк в стиме переводить бабло?

По идее деньги кидаешь на стим-кошелек, а потом в игре покупаешь рунные камни. Только вот игра не поддерживает рубли.

RainaAudron
4th Mar 2014, 21:22
Can you please communicate in English? Not everybody can understand Russian, thanks!

Monkeythumbz
7th Mar 2014, 16:12
Supporting Russian Rubles is definitely something we're looking into, but we've no timeline at present as to when that would be enabled.

In the meantime, you can make purchases in $USD, £GBP and €EUR.

Orcoholist
9th Mar 2014, 13:01
We cant buy runestones from steam. But today i bought runestones here http://www.nosgoth.com/webstore/runestones

Angelos_Sanguinum
9th Mar 2014, 15:39
When I buy something on steam store I don't actually need to have money on steam wallet. Steam sending bills to my credit card and auto converts USD to Rubels. You can use this convertion.

JanusDominus
9th Mar 2014, 18:25
When I buy something on steam store I don't actually need to have money on steam wallet. Steam sending bills to my credit card and auto converts USD to Rubels. You can use this convertion.
It's different with in-game purchases.

Shirokurou
19th Mar 2014, 11:45
Yeah, as Russian I can agree that rubles would be nice. (Though the whole Ukraine crisis is doing flip-flops on the currency rate)

Prime_Abstergo
20th Mar 2014, 13:43
I hope there won't be any obstacles for buying Founder's packs (when they pop up) for citizens of Ukraine and Russian Federation. :worship:

Shirokurou
20th Mar 2014, 13:53
I hope there won't be any obstacles for buying Founder's packs (when they pop up) for citizens of Ukraine and Russian Federation. :worship:
It might depend on the install base in each respective country. War Thunder does that, but it's a Russian based dev.

They could also have a thing which charges on card, but converts currency. I think cdjapan has that where it charged yen on my ruble account with no problem.