PDA

View Full Version : About the humans

LegacyOfKayn
4th Mar 2014, 11:32
Will there be some "evolved" skins for the humans like for the vamps?
Something like "master hunter" or "expert scout" something like that.
Would be unfair only the vampires to be able to be "upgraded" on a certain lvl,just saying:D

Khalith
4th Mar 2014, 16:57
Vampires having the adult skins makes more sense from a lore perspective as opposed to upgrading the humans, for the humans they could only really add more elaborate armor rather than a weapon. Vamps with their skin get new claws and a new appearance, I don't think psyonix would give humans a master version skin and master version weapon, probably only one or the other.

Diexna
4th Mar 2014, 17:10
Vampires having the adult skins makes more sense from a lore perspective as opposed to upgrading the humans, for the humans they could only really add more elaborate armor rather than a weapon. Vamps with their skin get new claws and a new appearance, I don't think psyonix would give humans a master version skin and master version weapon, probably only one or the other.

They could always give us (d)evolved monkey versions of the humans. Or something. For fun.

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 00:45
Well there will be some special FX graphics on some special weapon. Might consider that as a upgrade (not that the weapons are stronger)

They could also add a Developer skin (A hunter that looks like Corey or Eric or maybe David) ahah But is that really an evolved version. ^. ^. (They do have powers here so I have to be carefull right guys <3)

But it would be nice to have some out of the box skins for humans I agree. But I rather have a human with no armour that is able to swim though.