PDA

View Full Version : MISC. suggestions for multiplayer

DemonicKnight1442
4th Mar 2014, 11:18
i got a small request nosgoth if there is a chance can we invite people to closed beta ? and be rewarded for recruiteing ? i've noticed in game you don't make alot of gold per match rough players make around 80-40 gold per match this is counting for win/lose ratio......wish there was a better way earnning gold and won't take so long. would you mind talking about with your team please. surely i see the concept behind it but this would really fall short in gameplay..... the only way you can earn gold is by buying runestones then buying gold boosters with runestones......its really not necessary to do that unless you are trying to make players really work. you don't earn gold from kills........and in beta my classes don't level up. plus your player level levels but you don't earn anything good plus the drops in perks are very rare

hirukaru
4th Mar 2014, 11:33
i got a small request nosgoth if there is a chance can we invite people to closed beta ? and be rewarded for recruiteing ? i've noticed in game you don't make alot of gold per match rough players make around 80-40 gold per match this is counting for win/lose ratio......wish there was a better way earnning gold and won't take so long. would you mind talking about with your team please. surely i see the concept behind it but this would really fall short in gameplay..... the only way you can earn gold is by buying runestones then buying gold boosters with runestones......its really not necessary to do that unless you are trying to make players really work. you don't earn gold from kills........and in beta my classes don't level up. plus your player level levels but you don't earn anything good plus the drops in perks are very rare

You can earn around 60 gold for a loss and 100+ for a win if you have a nice game.
In Alpha test we did not walk into this as a major issue. Lots of people had new skills and some already had all of them. The prices did change in the last couple of weeks though.

The level system is yet to be introduced, it will do special things later. ;)

And on your first question there will be a founder package soon and it is Square-enix who send out keys. Maybe if SE decides that all Alpha/Beta players should get a give away key then Psyonix is able to do soemthing with that.