PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with game problems. computer? the game? HELP!

jokerfan713
28th Dec 2009, 03:24
I'm freaking out over here. :mad2: I got three games for x-mas.

I don't know what's going on with this batman game. Yes the graphic are killer! All I did so far was walk the joker thru arkham which took forever.If I stop they all stop. We get up to where the elevator with croc is at and after he says something like I can smell batman I can't get it to do anything? I can only zoom camera around and walk batman around. Is something suppossed to load???I've got the booklet in front of me and I'm hitting all the buttons and that's all I can do with controlling him....Is something wrong with my game? I can't walk past the armed guards,can't reopen the door? What the heck?When I loaded game to computer something came up saying sound card I have has been know to cause problems with gameplay?!!

I didn't get lost via domus previously cause the last computer wasn't compatible.I was trying to play it on here but its really delayed and slow. the mouths don't match sound and it's like watching a kung fu movie.The controls are really delayed....so I'm guessing that's with the graphic card? (I JUST PLAYED AGAIN FOR A FEW HOURS AND SOUND WAS FINE>>>WTF???))

I got enter the matrix yrs ago but had to sell it cause that old computer wasn't compatible. I couldn't get enter the matrix to open to play.. uninstalling matrix and reinstalling and trying again and it was working. Then it froze my computer and the sound wasn't always there when I played it. totally mute??? When I loaded that to computer it popped up about meeting all system requirements....

Are my sound and graphic cards just too simple and junky not being super upgraded versions?? being all 3 games aren't working???

I told relatives to keep the reciepts.

I'm looking at control panel to find names of sound cards and such . can't find paperwork right now.

computer info from email when i ordered it in june...
Quantity Item Description

1 Inspiron 537 Slim-Tower w/ Black Bezel

1 Intel® Pentium® dual-core E5200 (2MB L2, 2.5GHz, 800FSB)

1 2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2 DIMMs

1 Dell Consumer Entry USB Keyboard and Mouse

1 17" Dell E1709W Widescreen Monitor

1 Integrated Intel® GMA x4500 Graphics

1 320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™

1 Piano Black

1 No Floppy Drive or Media Card Reader Included

1 Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1, 64-Bit

1 Mouse included with Keyboard purchase

1 Integrated 10/100 Ethernet

1 No Modem Option

1 Adobe® Reader 9.0

1 16X DVD+/-RW Drive

1 Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio

1 No Speaker Option

1 Microsoft® Works 9 (Does not include Microsoft Word)

1 McAfee SecurityCenter 9 with anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, 30 Day

1 3Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis

1 Dell Remote Access, free basic service

jokerfan713
28th Dec 2009, 06:30
i reinstalled it. this is what come up originally too. so it was this game

cpu -pentium(r) dual core cpu E5200@250.GHZ
graphics card- intel 641 express chipset
sound card- speakers (realtek high definition audio)

cpu speed 2493 mhz- 2 cores min 3000 1 core PASSED
shader-3 = 3 PASSED\
graphic card memory- 782 mb of min 128mb PASSED
sound memory- 2012 mb of min 1024mb PASSED

how do i get my cpu to 3000? i tried defraging it took too long. restarted computer. will try defraging again tommorrow. but i'm reinstalling it and hopefully it'll work this time cause first time with matrix it wouldn't play from desktop icon..............................
\

jokerfan713
28th Dec 2009, 07:15
reinstalled still the same with no collar explosion like it says on this board

jokerfan713
28th Dec 2009, 07:40
Batman: Arkham Asylum
System Requirements Lab Analysis

Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information.

Minimum Recommended CPU
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3500+
You Have: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
PASS

CPU Speed
Minimum: 3.0 GHz
You Have: 2.49 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.735 GHz
PASS

RAM
Minimum: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
You Have: 2.0 GB
PASS

OS
Minimum: Windows XP & Vista
You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 64-bit (Build Service Pack 16001)
PASS

Video Card
Minimum: 128 MB 3D Graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or better)
You Have: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 128 MB 782.0 MB
Hardware T&L Yes Yes
Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.0
Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.0

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 9 GB
You Have: 188.8 GB
PASS

CPU
Recommended: Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
You Have: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

RAM
Recommended: XP = 2 GB, Vista = 3 GB
You Have: 2.0 GB
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your RAM does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

OS
Recommended: Windows XP & Vista
You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 64-bit (Build Service Pack 16001)
PASS

Video Card
Recommended: 512 MB 3D Graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better)
You Have: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 512 MB 782.0 MB
Hardware T&L Yes Yes
Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.0
Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.0

Free Disk Space
Recommended: 9 GB
You Have: 188.8 GB
PASS

SessionID: 6e7c75c891d040d7a541e9fcc2b49182

well guess that answers that. 50 bux for a upgrade video card. but it plays? wtf. help

can you run it says the same thing with lost via domus. is it worth upgrading????????

Nemesis296
28th Dec 2009, 16:02
Well, as soon as I saw your graphics card was Integrated, I gritted my teeth for ya. You need to have a *good* video card to even run this game on low settings. It's steep, but I would imagine it will cost you closer to $100 than $50. Also, your RAM is too low as well. The computer just can't handle doing so much, and especially with Vista...you definitely do not have enough RAM to run this game. Hopefully you can find stuff pretty cheap but until you do, you unfortunately won't be able to experience the awesome experience of Batman: Arkham Asylum.

jokerfan713
29th Dec 2009, 02:05
looks like i'll wait and eventually i'll get a ps3. i mean years later i finally got the matrix one.....

my relative is able to get a refund from amazon and they are sending a prepaid box to me to return.suprised cause their open. but how could he have known that hey wouldn't be compatible?! they want all 3 back. my stupid mother misunderstood and told my uncle none of em work.i even emailed him saying enter the matrix works. i'm how far into enter the matrix and i want my saved game and don't wanna start from the beginning again with the same character. i will for the other character!. does each copy have a specific code? if i don't uninstall this from computer and if they got me another copy like they said they will and pop in the new dvd rom can i play it? or do i have to uninstall this copy and reinstall the new one and lose my saved game and have to start from the beginning? i mean why would they give them a refund before they get the items back? and it's as simple as writing a note that there was a misunderstanding and one of the games indeeed works? i'm keeping it. f it.