PDA

View Full Version : blood omen legacy of kain on Vista

Venom1660
28th Dec 2009, 01:08
Hello, I got Blood Omen 1 to run on my desktop computer which is an XP. I tried to get it to run on my Vista Laptop and my brothers Vista Laptop, but when I try to run it, the screen blinks a few times, goes black for like 2 seconds, and then goes back to the desktop. There are no error messages or anything. I tried lowering my resolution and I tried running the cpu grabber before I try running it, still nothing. Please help!

Linikratyo
28th Dec 2009, 12:12
Hello, I got Blood Omen 1 to run on my desktop computer which is an XP. I tried to get it to run on my Vista Laptop and my brothers Vista Laptop, but when I try to run it, the screen blinks a few times, goes black for like 2 seconds, and then goes back to the desktop. There are no error messages or anything. I tried lowering my resolution and I tried running the cpu grabber before I try running it, still nothing. Please help!

Have you tried CubanRaul's patch (http://home.comcast.net/~heavyweights/games/kain/index.htm)?

It works for my two Vista computers if I only install this patch.

Venom1660
28th Dec 2009, 19:16
yeah i tried that and it did the same thing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I also tried doing it the manual way on thelostworlds and still no luck. Maybe I'm not doing it right the manual way.