PDA

View Full Version : trouble getting dr youngs notes

roxstar_40
28th Dec 2009, 00:43
how do u get into the room to retrieve the notes. i cannot figure a way around the electric gates and have been stuck here for some time now. any help would be appreciated.

LIGHTS
28th Dec 2009, 01:12
There's a closed off ventilation to the right. Batclaw it down, grapple up and climb through and you should end up in Dr Young's office. You'll have to grapple up to exit from the other side, and that's where the real issue comes in with most people.

myuser
28th Dec 2009, 16:44
i dont think jvinin means dr jones office as that has no electric gates its just blocked at the otter side ?.

Nemesis296
28th Dec 2009, 16:46
how do u get into the room to retrieve the notes. i cannot figure a way around the electric gates and have been stuck here for some time now. any help would be appreciated.

You have to go through the Records Room and rescue Cash and the guards first. Then there is a door to go through that leads to what jvini was talking about. Hope that helps! :)

LIGHTS
28th Dec 2009, 17:13
Who's Dr Jones?

Nemesis296
28th Dec 2009, 19:21
Who's Dr Jones?

Maybe they confused Waylan Jones?...:scratch:

myuser
2nd Jan 2010, 11:36
i dont know who dr jones is ...i was ermmm shall we say examing the lower portion of a can of beer as i was checking forums ....sorry