PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

fadenrv
25th Dec 2009, 10:50
I am in the sewers with croc and the wooden planks were destroyed just as the checkpoint was saving. now I died and everytime the game restarts I just fall into the water and nothing happens. Im stuck, I am either fully in the water running around and I cannot grapple out or I go too much to the right and the cutscene kicks in where croc is supposed to break up the planks... but per the checkpoint they are already gone and batman just falls back into the water.

I have searched this forum and google, I can't find a similar glitch.

Is there anyway to fix this or do I have to restart the whole game :(

The_Hylden
25th Dec 2009, 12:17
Can you back up? You might be just at the edge of the planks, although I thought I remembered Batman not being able to move past the edge of them into the water to "die." If it's truly just starting you falling into the water and death each time, then I think you will have to restart... Sucks.

Scarn
25th Dec 2009, 16:24
you could just use the zip line to get passed the destroyed platforms

fadenrv
25th Dec 2009, 19:59
Can you back up? You might be just at the edge of the planks, although I thought I remembered Batman not being able to move past the edge of them into the water to "die." If it's truly just starting you falling into the water and death each time, then I think you will have to restart... Sucks.

I fall into the water and am still alive actually. I am literally underwater and running around on the bottom of the sewers. If I use the line launcher in the direction I should be running the camera ends up above the water and I cannot go anyway :mad2:

I always thought the autosave function was the best thing ever... but without a manual "safe zone" save this is getting frustrating :(

I guess I will restart under a different profile. If anyone thinks they know a way out I can restart my current one :)

Thanks

LIGHTS
25th Dec 2009, 20:03
Wow, that is bogus.

Start a new game. Took me only a few hours in a few days to get to where you're at. G'luck.

The_Hylden
27th Dec 2009, 10:18
Yeah, that would make me angry. Autosave is great, but manual save as an alternative/backup is needed to have moment saves you chose that you wish to revisit. This, along with having the ability to replay favorite parts of the game, rather than ALWAYS having to replay the entire thing through from scratch...

I am pretty sure you will have to restart and nothing can be done. But, don't lose heart. The game is magnificent, so yeah, it won't take long to get back to this spot :) (hopefully, beyond it then!)