PDA

View Full Version : Grapple Bug!!!!!

Nik
21st Dec 2009, 17:23
There is a bug in the game......users will get it at different times........some may get it at 40% or some may gt it at 14%etc.......the bug is with grapple......i got a patch....bt it will work only if the game is in the system registry......it is not there in my system registry..........SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE....Kindly send me the registry key of Batman arkham asylum...........i wl instruct u if u donno to do....go to registry by clicking start>Run.then type regedit and press enter......thn take current user from tree[left side].thn expand softwates thn right click on the Arkham Asylum folder...thn click export and save it somewhre......thn mail me the file u got[it will b in reg format]... my mail id is nikhilg94@gmail.com . i think the problem will be solved by the patch......so dont leave me......i am too interested in gaming like u.........:(:o

Scarn
21st Dec 2009, 18:58
No it is illegal no. besides once a registration key has been used you can't share it with anyone

Nik
21st Dec 2009, 21:26
sorry.....i know it is......bt i need it......y cant u give it?

LIGHTS
21st Dec 2009, 21:40
He threw it out?

Scarn
21st Dec 2009, 22:03
sorry.....i know it is......bt i need it......y cant u give it?

Well I bought the game on Direct2Drive.com and if I ask for another one l will have to tell them that I reformatted my computer and I need a new key but since I already reformated and asked for a key I dout they will believe that i formatted again.

Nik
22nd Dec 2009, 05:37
OK.........then any one knows hw to install th patch without registry key?

Nik
22nd Dec 2009, 05:39
Please help me out yaar.......i think the same key is enough.......nt a new one......i need only the registry key.....not the serial no........spend your 5 min mailing the key......it will be a great thing for me.....

Scarn
22nd Dec 2009, 15:15
it is impossible to send a used registraton key because once its used and still being used you can share it

chip5541
29th May 2012, 15:21
Please, do not post ways to circumvent the demo limitations.