PDA

View Full Version : BAA2: What You All Missed

Rareless09
21st Dec 2009, 03:09
For those wondering how Gotham reaches its breaking point as shown in the AA2 trailer check this out:

So I just started a new playthrough of Arkham Asylum and caught something in the early parts of the story after you takedown Zsasz. Oracle talks to you and mentions that the Joker has bombs all around Gotham, but Batman thinks he's lying. It was enough to keep the police from flooding the place, but whether or not this was true is never followed through in the story. Well guess what?

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2526/bscap0060h.jpg
BOOOM! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

TheCluemaster
21st Dec 2009, 03:12
I thought later in the story thet turned out to be marzipan and kittens when the bomb squad moved in.

Drazar
21st Dec 2009, 03:17
I thought later in the story thet turned out to be marzipan and kittens when the bomb squad moved in.

This.

Prince Daka
21st Dec 2009, 03:19

this is correct.

what is not known is where Joker took those boxes of titan meant for other rogues gallery villains... remember, when he escapes on an elevator with boxes of titan & leaves batman to fight two titan monsters? i'd have to imagine Joker got them to the city.

Rareless09
21st Dec 2009, 03:22

That was only one location, Oracle said Bombs

TheCluemaster
21st Dec 2009, 03:27
If you knew what I had to do to find that stuff you would be awed at my ability to survive.

door noob
21st Dec 2009, 03:46
Oh yeah Oracle did say bombs had marzipan and kittens. Thanks for the reminder.

Can any one remember what part so I can check on the tube of you.

When you enter Dr. Young's office and get her fingerprits.

Lunar
21st Dec 2009, 03:56
The fire im seeing does not look like a bomb it looks like lit up fire.

Rareless09
21st Dec 2009, 04:15
The fire im seeing does not look like a bomb it looks like lit up fire.You haven't seen the full trailer yet:confused:
Its an explosion, trust me

When you enter Dr. Young's office and get her fingerprits.
Yeah the video is here, but you need to pause to see all the dialogue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH5GIvxyw74

She says: "...the GCPD found one of the Joker's bombs downtown. It was full of marzipan and kittens."

What about the other random number of bombs? The Joker is unpredictable, he probably wanted them to find the decoy. He was saving the real explosives for the right time:lmao:

Drazar
21st Dec 2009, 04:45
What about the other random number of bombs? The Joker is unpredictable, he probably wanted them to find the decoy. He was saving the real explosives for the right time:lmao:

Are you implying that the Bomb Squad stop looking after they reported 1 decoy? And that the possible real bombs Joker left over city we're left untouched for who knows how long after BAA1 ended?

A Dark Hunter
21st Dec 2009, 06:34
Are you implying that the Bomb Squad stop looking after they reported 1 decoy? And that the possible real bombs Joker left over city we're left untouched for who knows how long after BAA1 ended?

This

is exactly how I feel!

Rareless09
21st Dec 2009, 07:03

Untouched? No. Hidden? Yes. Shame on the police if they know where the bombs are and don't touch them.

If we're considering a more immediate continuation for the sequel (as is hinted at the end of the first game) then its not a stretch to see that the bomb in the trailer is one of those planted by the Joker.

Not to mention it will take quite some time (days, weeks) to search ALL of Gotham for random explosives. They don't even know how many, just that there is more than one.

E.Nygma
21st Dec 2009, 08:46
Mmmh, I really don't think it was one the Joker's bombs in that trailer. The random explosion was probably there just to show that Gotham City is in bad, bad shape.

BloodLegacy
21st Dec 2009, 10:38
I doubt it would've been the bombs he was speaking of in the first game. Rather new bombs, maybe house fires (gas tanks), maybe cars. There are so many more possibilities than a sentence long piece of 'background' dialogue.

supermanslayer
21st Dec 2009, 14:56
I doubt it would've been the bombs he was speaking of in the first game. Rather new bombs, maybe house fires (gas tanks), maybe cars. There are so many more possibilities than a sentence long piece of 'background' dialogue.

seems more plausible. :thumb:

Scarn
21st Dec 2009, 16:35
honestly this is wuts happening to us. we've seen the trailer and ever since we have been trying to make out conclusions as to what the sequeal is about from the tiniest things except the villian refrences, truth is we don't know. The explosion was most likely just an explosion caused by joker or jokers watching gotham tremble by the thugs and other villians. We can't tell whats going on until we get more news or trailers.

TheCluemaster
21st Dec 2009, 18:08
honestly this is wuts happening to us. we've seen the trailer and ever since we have been trying to make out conclusions as to what the sequeal is about from the tiniest things except the villian refrences, truth is we don't know. The explosion was most likely just an explosion caused by joker or jokers watching gotham tremble by the thugs and other villians. We can't tell whats going on until we get more news or trailers.

Sequel is close to squeakul which is what Alvin and the Chipmunks are advertsising their movie. Chipmunks are relatives of rats. That must mean the Ratcatcher must be a main villian.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
21st Dec 2009, 19:31
Sequel is close to squeakul which is what Alvin and the Chipmunks are advertsising their movie. Chipmunks are relatives of rats. That must mean the Ratcatcher must be a main villian.

I like his logic

LIGHTS
21st Dec 2009, 20:03
I like his logic

All part of geometry.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
22nd Dec 2009, 16:34
All part of geometry.

Good old college edumacation at work

mwkcope
22nd Dec 2009, 20:32

can't tell if your using sarcasm or not,but if you aren't,your an absolute idiot

Riddler's Rampage
23rd Dec 2009, 01:29
can't tell if your using sarcasm or not,but if you aren't,your an absolute idiot

I think he was being sarcastic......well, i hope he is anyway. But i think i saw one of the thugs wearing a poka-dot suit. That means poka dot man!

TheCluemaster
23rd Dec 2009, 01:30
can't tell if your using sarcasm or not,but if you aren't,your an absolute idiot I'm an absolute idiot either way. And yes that was sarcastic. The previous post. Not this one.

Riddler's Rampage
23rd Dec 2009, 01:53
Please, no Poka-dot man. For the sake of humanity Rocksteady!
http://tinypic.com/r/21kx9cn/6
Edit: sorry couldn't resist.

Riddler's Rampage
23rd Dec 2009, 01:57
I'm an absolute idiot either way. And yes that was sarcastic. The previous post. Not this one.

I thought it was pretty funny...

TheCluemaster
23rd Dec 2009, 02:01
I thought it was pretty funny...

I'll come up with one more.

There was light in the trailer. SInce moths are attracted to light and fire can cause light... team-up of Killer Moth and Firefly.

Riddler's Rampage
23rd Dec 2009, 02:02
I'll come up with one more.

There was light in the trailer. SInce moths are attracted to light and fire can cause light... team-up of Killer Moth and Firefly.

tee hee. I'm not very good at these jokes but i made (by made i mean altered another picture) a picture an put it in my other post.

Modern_Messiah
23rd Dec 2009, 19:45
Please, no Poka-dot man. For the sake of humanity Rocksteady!
http://tinypic.com/r/21kx9cn/6
Edit: sorry couldn't resist.

That's Spider-Man anyway.

Riddler's Rampage
23rd Dec 2009, 20:39
That's Spider-Man anyway.

Him too......