PDA

View Full Version : I hope AA2 doesn't use FMV's...

Z Overlord
21st Dec 2009, 01:18
That ruined it for the first one. Awesome gameplay in 1920x1200 with 8x MSAA then suddenly a low quality 720p video :mad2:

Can Eidios at least have the PC version not use FMV's and just use the in-game engine?

Drazar
21st Dec 2009, 01:22
Well Warner Brothers is producing the 2nd game, not Eidos. I don't know how you could send your suggestion to them, guess you just need to wait and see if they open a forum for BAA2.

SammiiDoogles
21st Dec 2009, 01:23
Plus it would't matter if you asked Eidos or WB, because Rocksteady are the ones who make the game

Wooba
21st Dec 2009, 23:30
Plus it would't matter if you asked Eidos or WB, because Rocksteady are the ones who make the game

Haha, told.

I'm going to have to agree to some extent with the FMV thing. I honestly felt that the in game graphics were multiple times better than the FMV graphics, although they probably did it this way because it would be easier to do and would save time/resources. I don't think it was a huge issue, but it would be nice if they were a bit clearer. But, honestly, who really plays this game to look at the FMV's and not for the solid gameplay anyways?

Z Overlord
22nd Dec 2009, 19:39
Is there even a Batman AA2 forum? :confused:

door noob
22nd Dec 2009, 19:42
No, not yet anyways. ^

IcePOP4wHO
24th Dec 2009, 19:49
The reason that this game has barely any loading screen because the game loads during the FMVs. If you take those away, you will have to sit through loading screens... They should, however, make the FMVs better quality though.

Z Overlord
25th Dec 2009, 06:50
Well on the PC that won't be an issue...HDD's.

Most PC games don't have FMV's.