PDA

View Full Version : Will PC Support GFWL Like K&L1 Did?

Alienware PC Gamer
17th Dec 2009, 21:30
Please can we get an official confirmation that the PC version will support Games For Windows Live as that made K&L1 a much better experience.

Thank You

Falkenwut
17th Dec 2009, 22:05
99% I'm presuming yes... Just assuming...

Kent-45
18th Dec 2009, 03:07
I will bet money that the game will support both Xbox Live and GFWL

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 03:53
I don't see why not. With Fragile Alliance coming back...there is high chances that it will support all kinds of online gaming community from Xbox Live, GFWL, to PSN.

Kent-45
18th Dec 2009, 04:00
What's even more important... will there be a Kane & Lynch 2 Steam release? Like it or not... the Steam community is HUGE. Steam seems to play with Games for Windows Live fairly well too, which is a good thing.

I tend to lean toward the Steam community more. More of my friends use it, and it's easier to find out what your friends are playing and to join their games easily. It also has really good voice over IP chat.

just my .02

Kman172
18th Dec 2009, 04:06
I'd like to see Fragile Alliance have cross-platform servers, like in Shadowrun.

I want to be able to play with some of you PC gamers! I'd play K&L2 on my laptop if I could run it, this thing can barely play Left 4 dead on high.

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 04:27
I'd like to see Fragile Alliance have cross-platform servers, like in Shadowrun.

Cross-platform? Hmm...this sounds great. I believe that Kane & Lynch 2 will be big but not so big to crash the servers. And well, that way it would be easier to find heists with 8 people.

I'm all for cross platform idea.