PDA

View Full Version : "Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days" featured in OXM AND GI!

Kman172
17th Dec 2009, 04:54
Well, I recently picked up a copy of Official Xbox Magazine and Game Informer this month, to my delight, I found new info and screenshots of some weird game called "Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days". I don't know what they were doing there, I mean, I bet NO-ONE PLAYED THE FIRST ONE RIGHT? I mean, its not like I'm on a forum specifically made for that game..... wait a minute.

Anyways, great articles, great looking game and I seriously cannot wait for the 2010 release!

Edit: Images removed because I realized that is infact copyrighted because I'm an idiot, I deeply apologize.

Well if you want to see them, go pick a cop of OXM or GI. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kent-45
17th Dec 2009, 14:12
Does the Game Informer one have screenshots?

Brackstone17
17th Dec 2009, 16:34
Yeah, I picked that up a few days ago but I wasn't sure if it was old news or not considering the other magazine topic. Oh well. There are some good screenshots and info in there that I don't think was in the cover stories.

Kman172
17th Dec 2009, 19:30
Does the Game Informer one have screenshots?

They both have screenshots, along with some info about the gameplay and how IOI is trying to fix the problems of the original.

They also talk about a new addition to Fragile Alliance, the Undercover Cop.

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2009, 19:39
Undercover Cop ? ...
WELL THAT'S NEWS RIGHT THERE ! ...

Just by the sound of it however we can already easily guess what it's about ...
One of the player at each round will be the undercover cop , however none but this One player will know about it , the others will then be all very suspicious of each other , and they might even begin shooting at each other fearing the imminent betrayal by the real undercover cop ...
This is tense ! ...

Kman172
17th Dec 2009, 19:50
Undercover Cop ? ...
WELL THAT'S NEWS RIGHT THERE ! ...

Just by the sound of it however we can already easily guess what it's about ...
One of the player at each round will be the undercover cop , however none but this One player will know about it , the others will then be all very suspicious of each other , and they might even begin shooting at each other fearing the imminent betrayal by the real undercover cop ...
This is tense ! ...

Hit the nail right on the head Grievous.

They say that they will look identical to the other robbers and will not be able to be detected until they've been caught. Game Informer hinted towards the possibility of silenced weaponry being used in FA. This seems as it may be true as Kane can be seen in one of the screenshots holding a "Type 05 Chinese SMG".

http://world.guns.ru/smg/type05smg1.jpg

Lynch is seen holding a Ruger like the ones from the Prison break in/out in Dead Men.

In some pictures I saw Kane wearing an outfit looking very similar to the one in the trailer, a dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and suit slacks with a pair of dress shoes. In another picture, he had a suit that looks a lot like the one skin for the Mercs in Dead Men in fragile alliance, it was a gray suit with a striped tie.

Lynch was rocking the same tank-top from the trailer with some brown slacks and shoes, and of course he had his signature glasses from Dead Men, if a bit more tinted.

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2009, 19:59
The lens of Lynch's glasses will always be a mystery to me ...
In Dead Men his glasses will somehow switch from sunglasses to clear lens then to tinted lens ...

I don't know , maybe it's a sign of badassness ...

Also , nice to hear there are silencers ...
Maybe stealth will be needed once again in some sections (as long as it's not Trial and Error stealth then i'll not be complaining) ...

Brackstone17
17th Dec 2009, 20:20
The lens of Lynch's glasses will always be a mystery to me ...
In Dead Men his glasses will somehow switch from sunglasses to clear lens then to tinted lens ...

I don't know , maybe it's a sign of badassness ...

Also , nice to hear there are silencers ...
Maybe stealth will be needed once again in some sections (as long as it's not Trial and Error stealth then i'll not be complaining) ...
Maybe he's got transition lenses. I know mine go from clear to tinted to completely dark depending on the lighting. Even if that is it though, his glasses weren't always dark in the right conditions.

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2009, 20:26
Yeah , a few times i played the Mizuki chapter and his lens were tinted black , no wonder he gets lost often ...

DrDoom
19th Dec 2009, 21:15
Well I have the Game Informer now. Was waiting for it because of Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 2. To know Kane and Lynch 2 is in it just makes it better.

One of Seven
20th Dec 2009, 01:34
I found the GI journalist to be kind of whiney.

BeardedHoplite
20th Dec 2009, 18:30
the Undercover Cop.

Undercover Cop ? ...

Cop: I'm a cop
Mercenary: What?!
Cop: I'm a cop
SWAT: Let the guy go!
Mercenary shoots the Cop in the head.
SWAT blow the Mercenary away
Credits: You put the lime in the coconut...

First thing that popped in my head

GrievousOdyssey
20th Dec 2009, 18:37
You forgot the mercenary's 'sobbing' ... just before making a headshot ...

CommiesSuck
20th Dec 2009, 19:43
"stop pointing that gun at my dad!"