PDA

View Full Version : PERKS Tenacity

IKathaarI
3rd Mar 2014, 08:42
Yesterday, Humans had Tenacity as a free perk, which reduces the duration of stuns by 30%

At first, it sounded fine, until i noticed it made Tyrant absolutely unplayable for me as my enemies would recover from my Jump or charge before I could recover from the 1 second Global Cooldown timer, meaning I was getting shot up and half my health was gone before i could even react.

I'm thinking Tenacity needs to be toned down a bit, I know everyone was using it just because it was free that day, but the issue still exists.

hirukaru
3rd Mar 2014, 12:44
Yesterday, Humans had Tenacity as a free perk, which reduces the duration of stuns by 30%

At first, it sounded fine, until i noticed it made Tyrant absolutely unplayable for me as my enemies would recover from my Jump or charge before I could recover from the 1 second Global Cooldown timer, meaning I was getting shot up and half my health was gone before i could even react.

I'm thinking Tenacity needs to be toned down a bit, I know everyone was using it just because it was free that day, but the issue still exists.

As an enemy of this perk you have to take this into acount that they have a reduced stun duration. And thus stunning attacks should be coördinated.

IKathaarI
3rd Mar 2014, 13:30
I'm aware but that's Tyrants focus; disruption.

Strike5150
3rd Mar 2014, 14:44
I never really noticed this but you are right there were days when I got massively STOMPED while playing tyrant. I should have paid attention and checked if it was tenacity day.

And to elaborate a little further on this, currently I believe the hardest hit class would be tyrant and after that sentinal. There would be no affect at all versus reavers, unless I miss my guess pounce time is not reduced?

Its really bad when a hunter can fill you with 3 shots before you are out of your charge. Ideally there should be no animation ending charge, just slow down to walk speed and start swinging. Thats basically 300 free damage, and thats a ton!

Oroibahazopi
3rd Mar 2014, 16:43
Last time I asked, which was a long time ago, it doesn't affect knockdowns. So take shockwave and charge.

Khalith
3rd Mar 2014, 17:30
As much as I love tyrant, I feel like the stuns in general should be toned down across the board with increases in survivability as compensation.

Strike5150
4th Mar 2014, 08:11
I'd have to say the tyrant is in a good place, being as big as he is with horrible wall climb speed are huge negatives that balance him well against organized human teams.