PDA

View Full Version : Is a fix for this game coming?

Dannyw7982
13th Dec 2009, 19:34
Hi, i am having regular random crashes while playing this game and it has now gotten so frequent that i have stopped playing as its just no fun having to reload all the time.

I can be playing fine and then the game will just freeze and the sound stutters for a few moments. If i alt tab out i see a message telling me my card has just used vpu recover. After the crash the game will sometimes continue but when it does its usually without any sound.

My system is:
E6600 @2.7ghz
2gb ram
HD 4870 512mb
soundblaster x-fi extreme music
win XP sp3
catalyst version 9.11, all other drivers up to date

I bought the steam version of the game and have tried reinstalling, verifying and defraging game cache. When i verify it always finds one error and says it will redownload the file which it does but that doesn't make a difference.

Does anyone know if they are still paying any attention to this game and is another patch being worked on as i would really love to finish this game.

Thanks
Dan

Dannyw7982
13th Dec 2009, 23:03
The silence of the forums echos the silence of the devs, Guess its my last eidos game then, shame really as it had potential.:(

Scarn
13th Dec 2009, 23:59
maybe the up coming sequal has to do with it

Nik
22nd Dec 2009, 09:44
my brother bought a new legit copy of batman.........bt it is badly scratched and i formatted it........bt i lost the registry key wen i backed up the cd.........i want to upgrade my game and i dont hav registry key....sm one pls mail me th registry key.....my mail id is nikhilg94@gmail.com...........
Thanks in advance

Dodgy
22nd Dec 2009, 22:39
The silence of the forums echos the silence of the devs, Guess its my last eidos game then, shame really as it had potential.:(

Same here, but keep bumping your post! I think all of our problems are related somehow. What really gets me is that the demo works perfectly while the game suffers badly.

Beastie
23rd Dec 2009, 02:25
some of us have no problems running the game
i run mine on a q6600 @2.4ghz not overclocked
an ati 4870x2 card not overclocked
and 8 gigs of ram

i have no problems running the game in xp
win 7 x32 and win 7 x64

it has to be something on your system end