PDA

View Full Version : 100% Game completion

HenryundertheC
13th Dec 2009, 16:21
Do you think if you've owned the first game, with 100% completion (all achievements), do you think you'll get a bonus in the next game? If so, what do you think it should be? I need to know your answers for some reason.:mad2:

LIGHTS
13th Dec 2009, 18:08
It's not hard to get a 100% completion.

Intresca133
13th Dec 2009, 18:37
I hope there isn't some kind of bonus for the second game honestly. Getting 100% wasn't really difficult, it was really fun, but not hard. I just don't want people who decide to NOT get the first game, and get the second, to be missing anything.

DarkKnightDanny
13th Dec 2009, 20:22
Do you think if you've owned the first game, with 100% completion (all achievements), do you think you'll get a bonus in the next game? If so, what do you think it should be? I need to know your answers for some reason.:mad2:

great idea to be honest. bioware have done the same with mass effect two and thats been a massive selling point for me. maybe not with the achievements,but say.

if you had all gold medals in the challenge modes you gain something in combat or such and such.

maybe it could be a bad idea i dont know, i just like turning things into RPGs sometimes heh.

warvibe24
14th Dec 2009, 02:43
I think its an okay idea because if you did not buy the first game there should be consequences. lol

HenryundertheC
14th Dec 2009, 20:10
I was thinking there should be, but only a slight easter egg, not something that will get people pissed.

Jerion
14th Dec 2009, 21:49
Sure. Maybe something to give players a very slight edge or another puzzle to solve. Or even just a slightly different costume. Something small and nice, but out of the way.

DarkKnightDanny
14th Dec 2009, 22:55
nah people wont get pissed,why would they? ive seen no one getting upset about bioware doing it with mass effect, although im really confused by all of it heh

BatDood
14th Dec 2009, 23:57
Sure. Maybe something to give players a very slight edge or another puzzle to solve. Or even just a slightly different costume. Something small and nice, but out of the way.
An extra costume isn't a bad idea.
Although some people think it was easy getting platinum, some of us worked hard on it. A little prize wouldn't be bad. It would also be nice marketing because it would give some incentive for those who never picked up the first game.

AngelsDontKill6
16th Dec 2009, 23:25
i would like to point out that getting 100% was not an easy task.
everyone always says its easy but you know the challanges were a pain in the ass.

BatDood
17th Dec 2009, 02:02
i would like to point out that getting 100% was not an easy task.
everyone always says its easy but you know the challanges were a pain in the ass.

Bingo! How many posts did we see about how hard Shock and Awe (Extreme) was? Plenty enough to say that getting platinum wasn't easy for a lot of people.

door noob
17th Dec 2009, 02:36
Bingo! How many posts did we see about how hard Shock and Awe (Extreme) was? Plenty enough to say that getting platinum wasn't easy for a lot of people.

The only thing I hate about shock and awe was that I was bumped to third place when I checked today :mad2: Well makes sense since I didin`t play for a while :P

BatDood
17th Dec 2009, 02:50
The only thing I hate about shock and awe was that I was bumped to third place when I checked today :mad2: Well makes sense since I didin`t play for a while :P

Third place? Aw poor baby. I'm crying for you. :rasp:
(it's a joke, my friend) :D
There's definitely nothing wrong with 3rd. I think I'd probably crap my pants if I get 3rd in any of these challenges.

door noob
17th Dec 2009, 02:58
Can you belive the top two got over a 100`000 points :eek:

redderz93
17th Dec 2009, 10:01
It's not hard to get a 100% completion.

That's what you think...

I'm stuck on the combat challenges, I've done all the invisible predator ones with all 3 medals

Just those damn combat ones!!!! :mad2:

BatDood
17th Dec 2009, 12:33
I hate those challenges with a passion >_>

I really love the challenges although I will admit that I had some moments of frustration with a few of them.

I found that playing through the story on Hard mode really helps a lot with combat. You don't get the flashing lightning bolts above their heads when they're about to attack so you truly have to anticipate the attacks a lot more. Once you get into the hang of doing that, the challenges are somehow easier.

DarkKnightDanny
17th Dec 2009, 17:28
That's what you think...

I'm stuck on the combat challenges, I've done all the invisible predator ones with all 3 medals

i was the other way round! i breezed the combat and was stuck on the predetor maps!

had to youtube one of them in the end

SSJGoku786
17th Dec 2009, 17:31
That's what you think...

What sort of scores do you end up with?

And, how long do you manage to keep your combos?

Oh, and your variation bonus?

DarkKnightDanny
17th Dec 2009, 17:33
i get around 50k. my higest is on the DLC map with 72k

its all about variations and the silent takedown at the end of the fight.

if you build up a 40 hit combo and use silent takedown on the last thug youre doing somethign right.

SSJGoku786
17th Dec 2009, 17:36
i get around 50k. my higest is on the DLC map with 72k

its all about variations and the silent takedown at the end of the fight.

if you build up a 40 hit combo and use silent takedown on the last thug youre doing somethign right.

Ground pound?

You get 100 x Combo.

I recommend racking up a large combo and then throwing someone out in to some space and ground pounding that person. Then continue with the combo.

Viceroy Phoenix
19th Dec 2009, 03:05
That would be perfect.
If you get 100% completion in the first game, you should unlock armored batman for use in story mode in the second game, and unlock Joker as a playable character in challenge mode.

TheCluemaster
19th Dec 2009, 03:16
I think its an okay idea because if you did not buy the first game there should be consequences. lol

I agree they should take away Detective Mode and all gadgets removed, as well as 1% health at all times.

Anyway, I think that they should not because I would feel pity for newcomers and I do not like that feeling.