PDA

View Full Version : I'm surprised....

Riddler's Rampage
13th Dec 2009, 02:38
I'm surprised to see that the fourms are still alive! Not only alive but thriving! So is there any really important details i should know about that happened in the last 2 months?

P.S. Sorry if this thread is kinda useless.....

Drazar
13th Dec 2009, 02:39
Nah nothing importants going on. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=98906) :rasp:

KillerCroc
13th Dec 2009, 02:39
Yes, a sequel was announced an hour ago.

Riddler's Rampage
13th Dec 2009, 02:45
Oh, yeah. I saw that thread before i posted. But thx!

P.S. OMG!!!!! SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

Riddler's Rampage
13th Dec 2009, 02:48
Oh, and sry for double post but is there any new DLC coming out or is the team focused on B:AA 2?

Batman The Trailer Hunter
13th Dec 2009, 07:00
Oh, and sry for double post but is there any new DLC coming out or is the team focused on B:AA 2?

From what i heard No DLC! But we dont need any! And it looks like its called Arkham Asylum 2

Websy
13th Dec 2009, 15:27
From what i heard No DLC! But we dont need any! And it looks like its called Arkham Asylum 2
Don't think that's the title, but who knows. Just it sounds odd hearing, Batman:Arkham Asylum 2: Arkham has Moved. I thought it will probs be something along the lines of "Batman: Gotham City", or Batman: Loose Ends

HenryundertheC
13th Dec 2009, 16:13
Don't think that's the title, but who knows. Just it sounds odd hearing, Batman:Arkham Asylum 2: Arkham has Moved. I thought it will probs be something along the lines of "Batman: Gotham City", or Batman: Loose Ends

Or Batman: Cataclysm

LIGHTS
13th Dec 2009, 18:11

OR it is really called Arkham has Moved. All the inmates (Well, not all) of Arkham is dominating the streets of Gotham city.

Gosh, I wish a trailer would come out soon, since the teaser didn't really give too much info on the new game. :hmm:

Riddler's Rampage
14th Dec 2009, 01:39
I don't know.....I'm pretty sure it will be called "Batman Arkham Asylum 2: The Siege of Snuffuluffugus"

warvibe24
14th Dec 2009, 02:06

I am pretty sure that Batman Arkham Aslyum 2 is just the temporary name for it.

mwkcope
15th Dec 2009, 01:58
Someone else said Arkham City