PDA

View Full Version : Joke Boss Fight

frazell
11th Dec 2009, 05:02
Am I the only one who finds this fight impossible from a KB?

Johnplayer
11th Dec 2009, 10:15
I had just entered the "party" yesterday, I start the fight tonight. is it that hard?

The_Hylden
11th Dec 2009, 18:48
A ... "kb?"

BitsOfSkin
11th Dec 2009, 19:00
Am I the only one who finds this fight impossible from a KB?

Yes ?

Nemesis296
11th Dec 2009, 19:46
A ... "kb?"

I was trying to figure that one out too...Kick Ball? Killing Blow? Kick Back? Kommand and Bonquer? :scratch:

homeycdawg
12th Dec 2009, 00:34
Maybe "Final Joker battle is impossible to play with a keyboard?" - That would kind of make sense.

LIGHTS
12th Dec 2009, 01:23
Maybe "Final Joker battle is impossible to play with a keyboard?" - That would kind of make sense.

Not really. All you really have to do is evade Joker's swipes, beat down all the henchmen and take down the exploding teeths with batarangs and the rest is easy. Get accustomed with WASD as the movement keys instead of the arrows. It makes detective mode, stun, quick batarang, etc easier.

homeycdawg
12th Dec 2009, 10:01
Yeah... I was just kinda guessing what the question was. I don't know if I was right or not :scratch:. He probably got past if already anyway.

The_Hylden
12th Dec 2009, 10:23
I kinda like Kommand and Bonquer, myself. Sounds about right for an impossible finishing move.

Johnplayer
12th Dec 2009, 13:23
I had no problems at all,

just ended the game

al-x
12th Feb 2010, 23:20
Hello:

I decided to bump this and be resourceful as always...

It's next on the agenda as I took care of Ivy.

Any tips?

Al...

LIGHTS
12th Feb 2010, 23:26
- Evade Joker's swipes.
- Be agile in defeating his henchmen. He'll send swarms, but it's nothing you can't handle.
- Use quick batarangs on all chattering teeth.

And that's basically it. The boss fight isn't that hard. Unlike the other boss fights, Joker isn't much of a fighter. Plus, he's on Titan but even so he is practically easy.

mwkcope
13th Feb 2010, 02:02
-Wait for the teeth to get near you,then when they start to explode,EVADE(Unless you want the worst night of Batmans life to be worse;)).Helps take out Blackgate prisoners faster.

LIGHTS
13th Feb 2010, 02:45
Good idea! Never actually tried that before. :thumbsup:

mwkcope
13th Feb 2010, 04:38
Hey,I didn't even KNOW you could destroy the explosive teeth before they hit you.So we're even

LIGHTS
13th Feb 2010, 20:01
Eh... Not quite what I said, but sure.

al-x
14th Feb 2010, 01:40
Hello:

The showdown first consists of the two Titans and a lot of thugs. I've been at it for a while...
Should I focus on the Titans more? Should I hav some gadgets ready? What?

Al...

Mistress of Fear
14th Feb 2010, 08:31
I focus on the titans having them there makes it hard to take out the thugs.

LIGHTS
14th Feb 2010, 15:13
Mistress of Fear is correctimundo. The titans are a drag. So do what you usually do and take them out first, and then the rest of Joker's men. Good luck, and have a nice Valentine's day. ;)

al-x
14th Feb 2010, 22:38
Hello:

Hey, man... This is tough!

Al...

The_Hylden
14th Feb 2010, 22:54
Keep dodging, wait for one of the Titans to charge and slo-mo to happen, snap a batarang in his face, then beat him with a three-hit, or whatever you can get, combo, before the thugs cheap-shot you from behind (as they are apt to try). Once you get one of the Titans to where it's bent over and you can ride him, do so and have fun wailing your Titan stead into the other Titan and all of the thugs. Rince, repeat.

al-x
17th Feb 2010, 17:45
Hello:

Yeah, I saw it all on youtube. It's all hit and run. But the guy on youtube had controls and
I have the keyboard and mouse on a PC... He lost so little life and I am half dead. Oh well,
I have to keep at it.

Al...

LIGHTS
17th Feb 2010, 17:59
Yes, that's basically what everybody has said. Once you beat Joker down, you run around the battlefield evading his swiping.

al-x
17th Feb 2010, 18:12
Hello:

No, I am not even at the Joker fight. I am stuck at the two titans and thugs fight that is just before it. I can't get over how the guy on youtube lost so liitle life fighting so many.

Al...

LIGHTS
17th Feb 2010, 18:28
Titan encounters are easy. It's like the Bane boss fight. Once it releases a roar, throw a Batarang at the Titan immediately. But since there are two here, do that on the first and don't attack it if you hear another sudden roar from the second Titan. After both ram into the wall, jump on top of one of them and begin smashing the enemies. A few hits will incapicitate large groups within seconds.

Nemesis296
17th Feb 2010, 19:18
Titan encounters are easy. It's like the Bane boss fight. Once it releases a roar, throw a Batarang at the Titan immediately. But since there are two here, do that on the first and don't attack it if you hear another sudden roar from the second Titan. After both ram into the wall, jump on top of one of them and begin smashing the enemies. A few hits will incapicitate large groups within seconds.

There is however one caveat to this: It's not easy when you are trying to do the Mano-a-Mano achievement ;) I tried to get this at this stage of the game on hard...I don't reccommend that people punish themselves like I did :lol:

al-x
17th Feb 2010, 21:57
Hello:

The next to last fight is not easy. I can so close several times, but to no avail. If I had an
extra bar of life I'd have made it. Nonetheless I shall keep at it.

Al...

al-x
17th Feb 2010, 23:21
Hello:

Whew! I made it past the two titans and thugs!
It wasn't easy let me tell you but now it is
on between the Joker and me!

Al...

al-x
18th Feb 2010, 01:18
Hello:

So be it known to the forum that I have finished the game!
Do you know what this means? That I won't be asking
for help on gameplay but maybe on the remaining Riddler
trophies!

The final Joker battle wasn't that hard but it was the
next to last fight with the two Titans and thugs that
was hard to get past for me. But it is done!

I finished at 76%, fwiw...

I unlocked some armor for the challenges so I might try that...

Also did anyone stay past the long credits and seen the last
cutscene afterwards? He lives!

Al...

LIGHTS
18th Feb 2010, 01:23
Congrats. :)

And just so you know "he" lives, yes. But each time you complete the game a randomized villain will show up at the end.

They are either Bane, Scarecrow or Killer Croc so technically they all live. Once again, congratulations and good job. :thumb:

As for finishing up the Riddler challenges, riddles and trophies, try this site (http://guides.ign.com/guides/14273491/).

freeze131
25th Feb 2010, 12:00
I found Joker - boss fight - easier than the boss fight that precedes it.