PDA

View Full Version : Previews for Jan. 15th!

dark_angel_7
10th Dec 2009, 09:54
Apparently the first online previews (not the ones in magazines that are only delivered in a few areas where no-one buys them anyway...) will be here at January 15th 2010 at the earliest if you trust IO Interactive's Twitter page & VG24/7:

Any questions on Kane & Lynch 2? Here's one way of getting them answered: http://bit.ly/6mpmrh Much love @VG247

And:

I’m off to see IO’s Kane & Lynch 2 in London today. There’s an NDA on it until January 15, but I’m going to get to speak to “key personnel from the development team,” apparently.
So. Any questions?

NDA's mean they sign a contract forbidding them to speak about what they saw until that date and on wards so that means we have around a month to go at the earliest till we get to see some solid online previews! :D

Also the questions in the comment section on VG24/7 weren't all that. If only we knew about it earlier, us fans on here could've asked much better questions and much more too! :P

Actually thinking about this we should have a stickied thread for all IOI's Twitter updates so we can find them out about them straight away. :)

Keir
10th Dec 2009, 12:53
Also the questions in the comment section on VG24/7 weren't all that. If only we knew about it earlier, us fans on here could've asked much better questions and much more too! :P

Once the embargo is lifted I'll make sure there's some Q&A's on here too.

Good point about the twitter too... I'll get the blue tack out.

dark_angel_7
10th Dec 2009, 18:04
Cool, I cant wait till January now. :cool:

Son of Nerlin
10th Dec 2009, 18:14
Same brother.

GrievousOdyssey
10th Dec 2009, 18:21
Well i've got a question ...

What are we suppose to do t'ill then ? ...

Go to hell ? ...

(the 'We' stands for what's left of us) ...

And what happened to this ? :
" Christmas is coming up, which means we're focusing on getting a lot of things done before the world shuts down for the holidays but rest assured that you will see more of your favorite madmen very very soon! " ...

Don't tell me they're planning to release half of the information this month and the other half on january ...
(because that'll be ... well ... madness !) ...