PDA

View Full Version : stop the game telling you what to do?

myuser
9th Dec 2009, 17:25
anyone else find it annoying that the game constantly tells you ..things like leftctrl +right mouse button for knockdown...arghhhhh i want to find it out for myself not be lead around the map almost as annoying as movies that show you the gun flying across the floor during a fight so later when one of the ppl fighting over it uses it ...lame brain ppl dont shout where did the gun come from ...but i digress ..so is it possible to remove hints in the game??

Navaros
9th Dec 2009, 20:39
I don't know how to solve your problem but I agree that this being there with no clear option to turn it off (if there even is any way at all) is definitely an example of this title having been dumbed-down and suffering from console-itis.

myuser
9th Dec 2009, 21:50
i dont thnk the game has been dumbed down ,,its as it was made for the 360 er's what it needed was to be made more intelligent for us pc gamers when it was ported over :)

Nemesis296
9th Dec 2009, 23:54
i dont thnk the game has been dumbed down ,,its as it was made for the 360 er's what it needed was to be made more intelligent for us pc gamers when it was ported over :)

Except for the fact that it wasn't ported over to PC...:rolleyes:

The_Hylden
10th Dec 2009, 01:52
If you go here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=96368

you'll see the way to bind the G key to toggle on and off the HUD display and text in the game.

The closest that you can get is to map the G key to turn on/off the entire display. So, you won't see circle markers telling you where to grapple, or anything on the screen except for Batman and the room he's in., No text whatsoever. This will need to be toggled back on if you wish to use the map, otherwise, the game just freezes (not crashes; it will unfreeze once the map key is pressed again. This works for bringing up the pause menu as well), but no map display comes up. Also, you'll miss anything like Riddler hints, names of new rooms/areas, even subtitles disappear with this on. However, it's workable.

myuser
10th Dec 2009, 17:21
damn you nemesis 296 ,,how can i go on not being able to blame the 360er's for all the evil in the world ..hands in his " i hate 360 port overs card" to the attendent as i leave the room

Nemesis296
10th Dec 2009, 20:45
damn you nemesis 296 ,,how can i go on not being able to blame the 360er's for all the evil in the world ..hands in his " i hate 360 port overs card" to the attendent as i leave the room

Hahahaha :lol: sorry! :o