PDA

View Full Version : VOTE!! Batman Takedown Frenzy

Rareless09
6th Dec 2009, 18:25
Here are ten takedowns I decided to feature in a video montage. At first I wanted to make a "top ten" video, but I realized I had no idea how to rank these because I like them all. So I decided to post a poll and let you guys decide:D

The Vote is On!
Bny6GIPsChs

deders
6th Dec 2009, 18:55
No 10 has to be the most cunningly impressive, but my personal fave when I play myself is the Inverted Takedown. If I can, i'll hang every goon in every predator room from a different gargoyle.

Drazar
6th Dec 2009, 19:00
The last one (number 10) by far. :D For me it was the only thing i hadn't done myself so i found it the most creative.

BloodLegacy
6th Dec 2009, 21:24
10, by far.

EPIC! :D

Cycore
7th Dec 2009, 01:03
10 was the best, but I liked number 2 aswell.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
7th Dec 2009, 04:20
You need to make a vid with all of the combat takedowns and counters!

BatDood
7th Dec 2009, 04:39
Even though #10 was pretty creative and had some thought put into it, I liked #7. Man, did that thug really fly!

The Jedi Guardian
7th Dec 2009, 16:37
wow, #10, that was awesome, lol

Nemesis296
8th Dec 2009, 03:36
Holy hell, number 10 :D HOW did you DO that?

Rareless09
9th Dec 2009, 04:19
You need to make a vid with all of the combat takedowns and counters!
The counters and takedowns are all random, it might take a while to find out how many there are. Good idea though. I did read somewhere that you could use the action camera with freeflow takedowns, but I'm not sure how it works.

10 was the best, but I liked number 2 aswell.
Same here, #10 was by far the trickiest to pull off, but #2 is my personal favorite. There's just something about that upside down freefall that captures the essence of Batman.

#10 is a bit less like something Batman would actually do. I could see Robin or Nightwing pulling that off, but Batman is more direct in his methods.

The Jedi Guardian
9th Dec 2009, 08:04
I tried it, and I was sort of close to it. Most of the times the guy would miss the floor with jell and I would be standing on it. And when it worked I still had quite a few guys left.

How did all 6 of those guys stay down there and yet one guy was distracted by the sonic batarang?

Rareless09
10th Dec 2009, 22:07
How did all 6 of those guys stay down there and yet one guy was distracted by the sonic batarang?

Tips:1)Look at my health 2)Sonic batarang only attracts one thug

BatDood
10th Dec 2009, 23:16
The counters and takedowns are all random, it might take a while to find out how many there are. Good idea though. I did read somewhere that you could use the action camera with freeflow takedowns, but I'm not sure how it works.

Just start the takedown and then use the right analog stick to turn the camera around as it's happening.

That's a cool idea and something that I'd like to see for your next voting session (assuming, of course, that you'd like to do another one). Man, I wish I had a capture card! I wouldn't mind doing this myself.

The Jedi Guardian
11th Dec 2009, 01:55
Tips:1)Look at my health 2)Sonic batarang only attracts one thug

I know, I meant how do all of them stay down there, they usually seperate by the time one guy would come looking for the sound.

I did it without the glass, I put the sonic batarang on the weak floor, and it worked that way. Everyone leaves by the time I do it and I get guns pointed on me instantly.

BatDood
12th Dec 2009, 02:10
Hey Rareless, you gotta any other votes worked up yet?

Batman The Trailer Hunter
12th Dec 2009, 20:20
Just start the takedown and then use the right analog stick to turn the camera around as it's happening.

That's a cool idea and something that I'd like to see for your next voting session (assuming, of course, that you'd like to do another one). Man, I wish I had a capture card! I wouldn't mind doing this myself.

If i had a capture card i'd have so many awesome videos and tributes it wouldnt be funny!

LIGHTS
12th Dec 2009, 23:24
10 was crazy. Also liked 4, the line laucher takedown.