PDA

View Full Version : HUMANS Fall Damage

k8Faust
2nd Mar 2014, 19:25
Today I noticed that I took 250 damage from a one-story fall, but only 322 damage from a two-story fall. However, there are times when no damage was taken from the one-story fall.

Is there something that says if damage is taken from a Vampire, then subsequent fall results in damage between 250 and ~400 or something? Because it's just strange and inconsistent (and sometimes frustrating) for this to happen.

Case in point, someone dove off a three-story ledge because they had done so before and taken no damage. This time, they had done so ~5 seconds after a heated engagement and subsequently died from the fall, resulting in the kill being awarded to the dead Vampire.

agile2015
10th Apr 2014, 12:32
I've noticed that if you dodge from high point u don't take dmg, where u would if you just stepped. Not sure about this though...

SiD_Green
10th Apr 2014, 12:47
Yes, if you time your roll correctly, fall damage can be avoided for small-medium heights.

Tureil
11th Apr 2014, 07:13
Yes, if you time your roll correctly, fall damage can be avoided for small-medium heights.

Shouldn't be surprised I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Saved me some skin when running away from a hungry leech, thats for sure. I never tried it beyond one storey though.

Prime_Abstergo
11th Apr 2014, 08:05
Its called parkour! :D

Even more 'dive-roll' allows player to get otherwise inaccessible places. For example I love to roll from the central building in Provance :)