PDA

View Full Version : Costumes

adny2
3rd Dec 2009, 23:04
It'd be a great tribute to batman if we were allowed DLC of the different batman costumes over the years, especially the ones from the movies.

I personally would love to play as the original Michael Keaton batman. That batsuit from the first Michael Keaton movie is my favorite. Not to put down the great suits that Bale's currently wearing. I just like the natural, organic, non-techy feel of the original movie suit.

Sir Legendhead
4th Dec 2009, 05:28
I'd love to see that, but the last "official" statement was that the developers aren't working on DLC anymore.

I'd play the hell out of Adam West myself. Especially if he had the onscreen sound effects.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Tk8SF9eeH4Q/Rh0zBSknIQI/AAAAAAAAAD0/XSvSRS1SOcA/s320/batman_dark_tomorrow_pow.jpg

Drazar
4th Dec 2009, 09:01
I'd love to see that, but the last "official" statement was that the developers aren't working on DLC anymore.

Well when the question was asked the answer was "No" but if they decide to do something about it, there would be an announcement someday, but as it stands right now they don't have any plans, but if they choose to do something thats all up to them really.

Rocksteady will announce their next project in 2010, if their twitter account is tweeting the right stuff, hehe. =P