PDA

View Full Version : Watch Batman Arkham Asylum LIVE

floydier
1st Dec 2009, 15:43
Two things I was wanting to post for (a contributing idea for Batman Arkham Asylum)
1)Batman aa physX Enabled Custom hd trailer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-688l7JF4
2)Live Batman: aa videos. being off air for now. Until I get better ones rounded up. And the LIVE was just a test for an idea to see if it was a good one or bad one. ah well whatever. Aired live Tuesdays and Fridays...I hope so!

kthxbye

oh and tell me if you liked the video or not (the number one)

Batman The Trailer Hunter
1st Dec 2009, 15:52
M'kay...you better not suck!

floydier
1st Dec 2009, 15:57
hold on dude... let me set it up. I'm not bad actually.. its just im having trouble with the settings.... 10 minutes then we are up. lol

The_Hylden
1st Dec 2009, 16:30
OFFLINE!

Failed :p

floydier
1st Dec 2009, 16:35
Damn, it was supposed to record the clips and then loop them (so I can take breaks). I'm new to this so bare with me. But I'll get back on it. Keep checking back every once in a while if you wish.

EDIT - ONLINE!

Rareless09
1st Dec 2009, 18:25
M'kay...you better not suck!

A vote of confindence:rolleyes:

Hall E Woode
1st Dec 2009, 22:09
Counter!!!!

:lol:

BatDood
1st Dec 2009, 22:48
It's a cool idea for getting tips on the fly.
One question though. How can I tell if I'm watching a live feed or a recording?

floydier
1st Dec 2009, 23:23
It's a cool idea for getting tips on the fly.
One question though. How can I tell if I'm watching a live feed or a recording?

EDIT! - I have a ticker now that tells you whether or not it's live. It works great!

floydier
2nd Dec 2009, 03:39
Sorry to bump this thread, but if anyone is interested, the video quality has increased a great deal so it's actually watchable. I'm starting back up, 3 games of each map (besides the ones I don't have) and perhaps someone could help me with the challenge or give me tips on gameplay.

anyone? no? well I guess I have to prove that I'm more seasoned at this (running broadcasts at livestream.com that is) .

Batman The Trailer Hunter
2nd Dec 2009, 04:33
Wow, i should get one of these....yeah right

floydier
2nd Dec 2009, 04:57
Anyone else interested I'll keep it going 24/7 with some OFFLINE screens in the middle (I can't help it when the video cue runs out and everything). Just reach me at the chat room there if you wanna help out with the riddles (i cannot find them all!).

Sorry for any inconvenience.