PDA

View Full Version : KL: Dead Men Fragile Alliance

Acid_Burn
1st Dec 2009, 00:04
Let's play some time the FA in the first game.
I'm a PC player.
GfWL Gamertag: acidbloodburn

When it's better to make the first round? :rolleyes:

Falkenwut
1st Dec 2009, 00:34
I'd love to join in but I'm an off-GFWL or off-Steam gamer... so...
If I join.. I'll be using Hamachi or a Virtual LAN setting.

Dr Klowneus
1st Dec 2009, 00:39
I'm on Xbox Live, if anyone wants to play, send me a friend request.

DrDoom
1st Dec 2009, 02:55
I'm on Xbox Live as well, name Harkonnen07.

Kent-45
1st Dec 2009, 04:57
I'm gonna pick up Kane & Lynch on Steam one of these days... but until then, you'll have to do your heists without me. My disc is too scratched up to even install the game.

ohitspatty
1st Dec 2009, 05:00
I have 360 but I would have to find it somewhere. Hopefully we can find around 7-8 people and plan a session or two in future before K&L2 comes out :)

Kent-45
1st Dec 2009, 05:04
I have 360 but I would have to find it somewhere. Hopefully we can find around 7-8 people and plan a session or two in future before K&L2 comes out :)

When Kane & Lynch: Dead Men went live... the first month or so there were tons of people on. I remember 8 player games were not uncommon. Then as the months got by, the people dwindled until it was near impossible to get even 4 people for a game.

I expect the same will be true for Kane & Lynch 2. It'll start out strong but then as the casual gamers move on to different games, you'll only have the hardcore folks left.

ohitspatty
1st Dec 2009, 05:09
I know. I used to love those 8 men heists! It was so much fun when there was more than one traitor! I have a lot of good memories form playing.

Like one time when I was playing some PS2 in between and wasn't used to 360 controller. Threw a frag by accident in hallway in the bank where it leads to exit. It killed three "team mates". Or many times when a guy I was shooting at gets run over by the arriving car. One time I was killed while trying to hop the fence and dude was so happy, he went up to pick up my cash but got run over before I even spawned. I saw the whole thing on my screen.

Mercenary of The7
1st Dec 2009, 06:19
I'll buy a copy of K&L: Dead Men for the PC. I hope we can get some matches running.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
1st Dec 2009, 13:40
dammit now you guys really make me want to try multilayer :mad2:. I'm way too busy with exams right now but when its all over I'll try and see if I can find the PS3 version of it. are there still many servers up thought?

ohitspatty
1st Dec 2009, 15:04
That's a good question. I played a PS3 version few months ago. It was hard to find 4 people and one left before the game started. I think if there were few more map packs people would have stuck around for little longer. Personally, the mall level never got old.

One of Seven
1st Dec 2009, 15:10
I play it on Xbox, usually find people pretty fast. Granted most of them are D-bags, but those are the ones I like to traitor kill.

MaGNUs_^
1st Dec 2009, 17:12
i would really like to play :D could be so cool if we got something up and running :D

oh.. and i'm on pc.

Mercenary of The7
1st Dec 2009, 19:07
I just bought the game for my PC, so that's another player. If we can get a match up and running on the PC I'm game.

Dr Klowneus
3rd Dec 2009, 10:18
I just bought the ps3 version aswell, if anyone wants to play on that,
PSN = Doktor Klown

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Dec 2009, 16:36
Didn't you say that your PS3 ... broke down ? ...

Dr Klowneus
3rd Dec 2009, 22:47
yeah the disc drive ate my discs, now all of a sudden it's working again....strange, but oh well i'm not complaining

ohitspatty
4th Dec 2009, 02:05
SkaKid25 is my gamertag. I just found it so excited to play again :)

To my surprise the games are decent. A lot of people quit when the lose. But really? Are you going to get True Elite? At least do it legit way

ScReAmH2O
15th Dec 2009, 22:58
I sold this game... But if there still is alot of players on fragile alliance... Ill gladly buy it again... Someone plzzz go on xbox live kane and lynch go on fragile alliance and tell me is anyone on it anymore??????

IF SO

I will brb witha new copy of kane and lynch

Acid_Burn
15th Dec 2009, 23:00
Now... who wants to play FA today? Anybody inspired by the trailer? :D

I'm in the game. PC player.
GfWL - acidbloodburn

Mercenary of The7
15th Dec 2009, 23:01
Now... who wants to play FA today? Anybody inspired by the trailer? :D

I'm game.

EDIT: Alright, on the PC and Ready.

ScReAmH2O
15th Dec 2009, 23:05
I sold this game... But if there still is alot of players on fragile alliance... Ill gladly buy it again... Someone plzzz go on xbox live kane and lynch go on fragile alliance and tell me is anyone on it anymore??????

IF SO

I will brb witha new copy of kane and lynch

Plzz someone im serious:lmao:

Bevacur
15th Dec 2009, 23:09
Plzz someone im serious:lmao:

I can never find a match.

ScReAmH2O
15th Dec 2009, 23:10
i can never find a match.

:(

sad face

Mercenary of The7
15th Dec 2009, 23:12

sad face

Xbox? I can always find a FA match on XBL.

Bevacur
15th Dec 2009, 23:12

sad face

Shame, Fragile Alliance sounds fun but i never had the chance to play it since i got it this January.

Brackstone17
15th Dec 2009, 23:13
I'm on xbox. GT: Brackstone17

I haven't played in a while, but I'll probably be playing more now that almost all my friends list is on MW2. I may not be able to play until friday or so though.

Bevacur
15th Dec 2009, 23:15
Xbox? I can always find a FA match on XBL.

I cant but i read an article yesterday that you have to keep searching untill you find one, and plus i dont have the maps which may stop me searching for games.

Mercenary of The7
15th Dec 2009, 23:31
No PC players beside me and Acid?

ScReAmH2O
15th Dec 2009, 23:45
going to buy the game w00t w00t!!!!!

cant wait to randomly play with you fools... btw i wont team up with many of you cuz im a known traitor

Mercenary of The7
15th Dec 2009, 23:46
I cant but i read an article yesterday that you have to keep searching untill you find one, and plus i dont have the maps which may stop me searching for games.

What keeps you from getting the maps? You got a connection and they're free. It's simple.

And it's not about pressing stuff until something comes up. There's either a match or not. And most of the time there is.

Bevacur
15th Dec 2009, 23:47
What keeps you from getting the maps? You got a connection and they're free. It's simple.

And it's not about pressing stuff until something comes up. There's either a match or not. And most of the time there is.

They are free? I never really looked. I keep getting the Match not found would you like to create one?

ScReAmH2O
15th Dec 2009, 23:51

wait...? theirs new maps since i played back in January of 2008?

Mercenary of The7
15th Dec 2009, 23:53
They are free? I never really looked. I keep getting the Match not found would you like to create one?

Are you playing the PS3 version?

wait...? theirs new maps since i played back in January of 2008?

Yeah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rERYvcirFbk

Bevacur
16th Dec 2009, 00:01
Are you playing the PS3 version?

Yeah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rERYvcirFbk

No i am on the 360.

Mercenary of The7
16th Dec 2009, 00:08
I was just wondering, because whenever I'm searching for a match and there's 0 matches it just pops up with a message saying there's no games in progress, and it's not asking me if I wanna create one.

ScReAmH2O
16th Dec 2009, 00:51
currently DWNLDNG DOPE BAG w00t w00t

see you fools on...

need a list of gamertags for XBL

BeardedHoplite
16th Dec 2009, 21:43
Xbox: BeardedLegion
Traitors will be shot in the face...repeatedly

Midgus
17th Dec 2009, 07:20
Im thinking of buying this game again if theres still games goin on xbl ill gladly buy it again :D

VitalDemon
17th Dec 2009, 08:34
Oh hell yea I am usually finding nobody online and when I do at the start of the match everyone is shooting eachother

Mercenary of The7
17th Dec 2009, 20:52
Im thinking of buying this game again if theres still games goin on xbl ill gladly buy it again :D

There is.

On another topic: so I got 3 buddies that I play Fragile Alliance with on the PC. Since it's pretty dead now I'm gonna try and boost myself up to the highest rank. If I'm lucky I'll be on the 1 spot on the leaderboards and get the Kane skin. Doesn't mean much to me, but I've always wanted to see Kane in Fragile Alliance. And posting some screenshots wouldn't be bad either.

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2009, 21:02
I saw Lynch once , and he was wearing a grey suit ...
I was so disappointed i stopped pursuing the top leader boards ...

Mercenary of The7
17th Dec 2009, 21:06
I saw Lynch once , and he was wearing a grey suit ...
I was so disappointed i stopped pursuing the top leader boards ...

What did you expect in the first place?

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2009, 21:09
I don't know , him wearing a black suit maybe ? ...

ohitspatty
17th Dec 2009, 21:09
I saw both Kane and Lynch in same game once, sadly they didn't do good so left.

I've been Red for the longest time now, oh well not like I'm amazing but I do have my moments :)

gamertag: SkaKid25

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 15:08
So far so good.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3838/fastatsprogress.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 15:13
Parker ? PFTHAHAHAHAHA ...

And only eight heists ? ...
Is this your new account or what ? ...

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 15:15
Small steps my man. Small steps. I've only played 8 rounds (Not 8 sessions). And we're a 4-man group so it takes a bit time. But I'm slowly climbing the ranks.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 15:20
But i thought you had played Fragile Alliance a LOT ...
I mean hell , after playing for only two nights i made a ton more of money than you did , and that was a year ago ...

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 15:23
Oh, I made a new account for this boosting thing. I've only played 8 rounds (2 Sessions) so far on this profile. And 17 Mil is not that bad for 8 rounds.... I think.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 15:29
Depends on which map you play and do you split with your crew or keep it all to yourself ...

With eighteen million in eight rounds makes a average of two million and some per round , not bad at all for a boosting profile , if the repetitiveness doesn't bother you ...

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 17:54
We take the money, I kill my crew, take their money and escape. Any suggestions/ideas?

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 18:11
The "A Walk in the park" map had the most amount cash of all the Fragile Alliance maps , nearly three million in total from what i remember ...
If it doesn't bother you replaying this map more than a dozen times and if your crew doesn't mind you taking all the loot , this is the best way to reach the top of the leaderboard ...

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 18:18
Three million you say? I'll give that a try.

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 18:30
Nice. Are you going for True Elite achieve-o? I played last night with number 1 Kane. He was pretty good...at least good enough to take out 4 other mercs and one cop at same time lol

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 18:38
Nice. Are you going for True Elite achieve-o? I played last night with number 1 Kane. He was pretty good...at least good enough to take out 4 other mercs and one cop at same time lol

You played with Kane? Please share the details about the model. But yeah, I'm going for it. If I succeed I'm going for Lynch too...and then Ashkanan (The suit guy).

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 18:47
What kind of a name is Ashkanan ? ...

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 18:59
Yeah. The dude's name was something like this IOIOIOIOIOIOIO

Kane is wearing a gray suit with dark vest underneath. Not sure the color of the tie, but it's possible that he doesn't have one as his collar is a bit more open. Um, not sure what else to say...lol

He was smart, he mostly made others do the dirty work so when in the end he had whole magazine in his assault riffle.

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 19:03
Did he wear a balaclava, a patch on his nose, both?

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 19:05
No balaclava, and I don't think he had the patch on his nose.

He had his signature weapon.

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 19:28
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU **** WITH ME, KANE!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4691/kaneisweak.jpg

Yup, this is me... Just 2 minutes ago.

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 19:34
lmao nice one

your stats should sky rocket

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 19:37
Nah, as expected he was totally butthurt and just disconnected (He was also the host) when I got away. But the image speaks more than thousand words. I'm awesome.

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 19:42
You're awesome or he is just a booster that sucks :P

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 19:49
I can't wait to claim his #1 spot. All I need is time.

It's not just for the skins, I'm also doing it because I've always wanted to see the other Rank Stat-cards ever since I got the game in 07'. If you look at my Parker stat-card my plan seems quite bulletproof.

Haha - I can't take my eyes off the above image. It's just pure awesomesauce.

One of Seven
18th Dec 2009, 19:49
Damn good job Merc.

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 19:54
Good luck! I tried doing it but eh, too many a-holes on Xbox Live who would disconnect

Mercenary of The7
18th Dec 2009, 19:57
Good luck! I tried doing it but eh, too many a-holes on Xbox Live who would disconnect

Take a look at page 2. I don't need to deal with any A-holes. ;)

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 20:16
lol oh nice. So you're Mr. Golden Nipples now? wow

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 21:01
IMMA GONNA CALL LYNCH AND HES GONNA KICK YOUR ******* ASS !!!111! ...

Lol , nice souvenir you go there , Mercenary ...

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 21:02
Dude why is everyone double teaming now days? It like ruins the "fragile alliance" theme :(

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 23:10
You and i both know Fragile Alliance isn't meant to be played with friends but with complete strangers ...

Try and convince that to everybody who lived through the mentality of " multiplayer = Fun with Friends ! " ...

ohitspatty
18th Dec 2009, 23:41
Even me and my cousin when we used to play, we never really team up. It was always "no hard feelings, but I'm feeling bit greedy"

I think it's just cause people want to boost all the time. I got all those achievements legit, all except for True Elite and Celebrity of course :(

GrievousOdyssey
18th Dec 2009, 23:49
Look on the bright side , they weren't worth a single gamerscore point ! ...

. . .

Alright , i'll shut up now ...

Bawabus
18th Dec 2009, 23:56
The idea of this game mode always seemed super intriguing to me. Shame I never got to play it.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 00:06
Why's that ? ...

(then again , i doubt anyone has really played Fragile Alliance in the way that it is meant to be played) ...

Bawabus
19th Dec 2009, 00:12
No one to play it with. I have a PS3 and the servers are empty!

But I think that was the beauty of the idea, there was no right way to play it. You did what you wanted within the rules that they setup in the mode.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 00:21
Hey , i'm on the Playstation 3 too ! ...
In fact i can even login in two minutes (my disc is already in the console , which saves me fourty seven seconds , woot !) ...

That is to say , it's pretty pointless if there's only two player in the server ...
We need at least Four god damn it ! ...

Bawabus
19th Dec 2009, 00:28
Grievous, you just made my day. When K&L2 comes out, we are playing together ^o^

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 00:34
If the servers are empty everything is fair game. I'm doing it on the PC version
with my mates. Might aswell take advantage of it. I know I can't really justify doing this, but no one's losing rank on our behalf, dying for no good reason or anything really. The only harm we'll do is to the current Kane/Lynch. But they're rank whores, so screw 'em. I'm also doing some personal research for myself which I find pretty cool.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 00:35
We've got a date then ...

No , not in the funny way ...

:D ...

and , what are we suppose to do until Dog Days comes out ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 00:38
I'm also doing some personal research for myself which I find pretty cool.

What kind of research ? ...
Don't tell me you're studying the positions of the dead ...

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 00:49
What kind of research ? ...
Don't tell me you're studying the positions of the dead ...

Nah, I'm just studying how this Fragile Alliance thing works as a whole.

And I'm also gathering these things up:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7881/hutchisonfragileallianc.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3385/standenfragilealliance.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3488/parkerfragilealliance.jpg

If I'm lucky I may end up with every single character. Yes I know it's silly, but some people actually wanna know how all these look like. + I'll be the first person to gather up all of these images.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 00:54
I don't get it , why wasn't the Fragile Alliance 'ranks' implemented for the Playstation 3 version ? ...

All we've got is a leaderboard with the total amount of cash collected and traitors killed ...

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 01:00
So there's no such thing as ranks on the PS3 version? That's weird.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 01:05
The Playstation 3 version ain't got no ranks , no trophies , and no Grand Theft Auto IV DLCs ... it SUCKS ...

DAMN ! ...

:lol: ...

Edit : Oh and i almost forgot ...
The Playstation 3 version ain't got no Noobs to play with ...

This SUCKS ...

HARD ...

Kman172
19th Dec 2009, 01:12
I want to see what Kane and Lynch look like in FA, I've never been able to get them due to hackers.

Also, I'm up for some 360 Fragile Alliance tonight, add me at "kman172", no caps or spaces, and maybe we can play :D

One of Seven
19th Dec 2009, 01:22
Keep posting those pics Merc please, I've got this weird thing I do in Saints Row 2. I like to make K&L costumes......... wierd yes, but I like to do so. Man you guys are making me jealous, my 360's getting repaired right now. I would be on there playing like crazy.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 01:23
Speaking of Fragile Alliance ...

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/todays-worst-multiplayer-experiences/a-2009121093242436062

Been wanting to show you guys this for nine days now ...
Don't ask why i took so long to share this humiliation ...

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 01:30
I want to see what Kane and Lynch look like in FA, I've never been able to get them due to hackers.

Also, I'm up for some 360 Fragile Alliance tonight, add me at "kman172", no caps or spaces, and maybe we can play :D

Well, I did post a pretty sweet In-game pic of Kane. Dead. Because I owned him. Hard. Twice. :D

His sessions didn't go that well as he probably expected. He went a bit down in rank and has now switched leaderboard position with the former Lynch.

Ah, here it is: http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4691/kaneisweak.th.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/kaneisweak.jpg/)

ohitspatty
19th Dec 2009, 01:41
Haha nice. actually, I would love to see all of them as I've only been 7 of 7, Parker, and Red as far as I remember. Who is the next guy?

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 01:47
The next guy on my list is Red. After red comes Meldal (Suit pants, shirt and tie), and after Meldal there's Ashkanan (Full suit). And then I'm gonna work towards getting Kane & Lynch.

Hehe - I'm #6 on most $$$$

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 01:52
What a bunch of eccentric (if not silly) names these Mercenaries' got ...

While we're at it , do they have any backstories ? ...

ohitspatty
19th Dec 2009, 01:54
oh nice. i've been Red for too long.

I love how Parker is holding an AK-47 lol

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 01:56
What a bunch of eccentric (if not silly) names these Mercenaries' got ...

While we're at it , do they have any backstories ? ...

Nope, just a picture. And silly names indeed. I'm pretty sure their names are tied in with some of the developers names.

Red is a pretty cool name. And somehow Ashkanan has grown on me.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 02:06
But why do they all have to dress like ... that ? ...

Seeing as how they're 'named' mercenaries , couldn't they all be wearing suits with tie but without the balaclava ? (so that it is their faces that will make them distinctive from one another , and not those outfits) ...

Brackstone17
19th Dec 2009, 02:08
But why do they all have to dress like ... that ? ...

Seeing as how they're 'named' mercenaries , couldn't they all be wearing suits with tie but without the bacalava ? (so that it is their faces that will make them distinctive from one another , and now those outfits) ...
Well even if they had unique faces, it would be harder to notice. I think the point of the distinctive ranks is to show who you should look out for and who is good at the game, which is easier to do with clothing variations than it is to do with faces.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 02:14
Well even if they had unique faces, it would be harder to notice. I think the point of the distinctive ranks is to show who you should look out for and who is good at the game, which is easier to do with clothing variations than it is to do with faces.

Maybe so , but even by looking at the clothing of number seven , six and five ... i can hardly tell which is which without a name indication ...

Brackstone17
19th Dec 2009, 02:18
Maybe so , but even by looking at the clothing of number seven , six and five ... i can hardly tell which is which without a name indication ...
Maybe I'm wrong (I haven't played Fragile Alliance in over a year) but aren't the character pictures in the stats screen different that the actual character model for one of those guys?I mildly remember being a fellow in a jumpsuit at one point, and I'm only at Parker at the moment so it can't be a later rank.

One of Seven
19th Dec 2009, 02:22
Maybe I'm wrong (I haven't played Fragile Alliance in over a year) but aren't the character pictures in the stats screen different that the actual character model for one of those guys?I mildly remember being a fellow in a jumpsuit at one point, and I'm only at Parker at the moment so it can't be a later rank.

Yeah I'm almost positive that you're thinking of Seven of Seven, I thought he had a jumpsuit too.

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 02:22
The only character that doesn't look exactly like his picture is Standen (#6). He wears a blue shirt (Not white as in the picture) over a white blouse.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 02:24
So ... why did they even bothered in giving a name and a avatar in the stat screen if all that matters was the rank ? ...

Sorry for being so curious ...

Brackstone17
19th Dec 2009, 02:26
In that case, am I completely crazy about the jumpsuit guy? Or is that a different fellow?

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 02:29
It's cool; it gives you something to work for. The better your rank is the better avatar you get. Everyone wanna be the guy in the suit. 'Cause suits are cool. :cool:

In that case, am I completely crazy about the jumpsuit guy? Or is that a different fellow?

#7 does wear jumpsuit pants with a cheap looking shirt. But that's it when it comes to jumpsuits.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 02:41
Wearing a suit is actually more than being cool , it's an OBLIGATION to wear as such when pulling heists ...

I don't know , i just thought it might be interesting if each of the named mercenaries had some sort of special ability (Parker gets a 'talk' button , Standen gets a grenade launcher , Red gets a revolver , and Hutchinson has a Harley that he can use to escape without waiting for the designated escape van ... for example) ...

And starting from that IO Interactive could work on a from top to bottom , Fragile Alliance standalone game ...
Marvelous ...

ohitspatty
19th Dec 2009, 02:45
I always wanted for FA to include the Getaway also

Brackstone17
19th Dec 2009, 02:47
I always wanted for FA to include the Getaway also
That would be cool.

One of Seven
19th Dec 2009, 02:53
I'm just waiting for the open world Kane and Lynch game, with like, the ability to customize mercs, and like the ability to create your own crew in a game that can hold like 12 people, or like, 50, and like we could go hit places such as like, casinos, banks, diners, and we could compete with the other crews, and like there would be no timer, and like *gets stabbed*.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Dec 2009, 02:58
Isn't there a game called A.P.B that is pretty much what you're describing ? (with the exception that this game offers 'gangstas' while we want 'mercenaries' , asside from that isn't it the same thing ?) ...

One of Seven
19th Dec 2009, 03:09
Isn't there a game called A.P.B that is pretty much what you're describing ? (with the exception that this game offers 'gangstas' while we want 'mercenaries' , asside from that isn't it the same thing ?) ...

Haha, sorta. They have a cops vs robber thing going on. I'll play the crap out of that game I assure you, but I would have prefered something that has a more realistic art style. I've always wanted something like what I said, we get into a game with a bunch of other people that role solo or in a crew, and the crew or person leading the way with the most money are the top dogs. And that money can be used to purchase guns, armor, duffel bags to hold more items, etc. Then as I stated we could hit places, our crew could have a status, Professional, Bastards, Infamous, this would be determined by the way we conduct our heists, such as letting civillians live, the time it takes for us to do the heist, etc.

But too bad it will never be made.:mad2:

Mercenary of The7
19th Dec 2009, 03:37
I'm gonna have to wait 2-3 weeks before I can start rank climbing again. My friends and I are gonna be quite busy this period, so we'll have to wait before we can get back together and play FA. But rest assured we'll continue doing this and I'll still post some rank profiles.

Kman172
19th Dec 2009, 04:06
All I want for Christmas...

...Is a 8 person match of Fragile Allianceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YEAH.

One of Seven
19th Dec 2009, 05:58

Haha, right, those are kinda like a myth now.

Midgus
19th Dec 2009, 06:02
just went out and got kane and lynch earlier i can only find one match at a time but its kool to play FA again :D

BeardedHoplite
19th Dec 2009, 15:55

Holy crap, I have an idea! eight of us should hold a FA match on Christmas day. We gotta start planning now though

ohitspatty
19th Dec 2009, 16:02
I have Xbox and PS3. but I'd have to buy the PS3 version of the game.

So pretty much open for some fun FA game :)

Kman172
19th Dec 2009, 21:19
I have it for 360, so I'm in.

BeardedHoplite
20th Dec 2009, 18:24
CHRISTMAS FRAGILE ALLIANCE GAME 09'
1. BeardedHoplite (GT BeardedLegion)
2.Kman172 (GT?)
3.Ohitspatty (GT?)
4.????
5.????
6.????
7.????
8.????

Midgus
21st Dec 2009, 07:40
Im In Too GT same as my user name

ohitspatty
21st Dec 2009, 10:06
My gamer tag is SkaKid25

One of Seven
21st Dec 2009, 10:32
I'm blood asylum, but nobody wants to play with me..........

BeardedHoplite
21st Dec 2009, 14:45
2.Kman172 (GT?)
3.Ohitspatty (GT SkaKid25)
4.Blood Asylum (GT same)
5.Midgus (GT same)
6.????
7.????
8.????

This is for 360 so remember that
also what time is good for you guys i'm thinking noonish

One of Seven
21st Dec 2009, 14:47
2.Kman172 (GT?)
3.Ohitspatty (GT SkaKid25)
4.Blood Asylum (GT same)
5.Midgus (GT same)
6.????
7.????
8.????

This is for 360 so remember that
also what time is good for you guys i'm thinking noonish

YAY 3 MORE PEOPLE ARE NEEDED!!!!!!:group_hug:

GrievousOdyssey
21st Dec 2009, 15:00
Meanwhile on the Playstation 3 side ...

. . .

Free muffins ? ...

. . .

Alright , i give up ...

Midgus
21st Dec 2009, 15:00
depends on where u live i live in the uk about the time tht is

ohitspatty
21st Dec 2009, 16:50
I'm in the US and any time before 5PM is great for me.

One of Seven
21st Dec 2009, 17:20
Oh I forgot to mention to find a substitute for me, my 360's been in repair for a while now, and should be here soon.

Mercenary of The7
21st Dec 2009, 17:35
There's a lot of matches going on on the xbox. I'm having a blast. :D

I can't wait to get back to my PC boostin'. I'm excited as hell.

I am kane
22nd Dec 2009, 05:38
hey i am ps3 owner im lookin for one good guy a guy i can trust unlike the 7 or carlos some one were we can make to the top if r willing to make a not fragile but soild alliance plz add me my psn i.d is kharya

best quote from k&l has to be

(you glory days are long gone old timer and stop feeling sorry for your self)

ohitspatty
22nd Dec 2009, 16:07
You know you need at least 2 more even if you find yourself a partner? Cause it needs at least four people to start the game.

Mercenary of The7
23rd Dec 2009, 00:20
Got another one for the collection:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2746/redfragilealliance.jpg

He also wears blue converse sneakers... Which is just awesome.

I am kane
23rd Dec 2009, 01:30
ya i no it requires 4 pepole bu the idead of this alliance is one guy out of the 4 i can trust so just in case one person messes with us the will have to pay

Mercenary of The7
23rd Dec 2009, 01:32
ya i no it requires 4 pepole bu the idead of this alliance is one guy out of the 4 i can trust so just in case one person messes with us the will have to pay

Sorry, but I didn't get any of that.

I am kane
23rd Dec 2009, 01:35
ok here. i need one guy that i no will never betray me. one guy that is basically back up insurance in case things go a little bit crazy.

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Dec 2009, 01:58
Got another one for the collection:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2746/redfragilealliance.jpg

He also wears blue converse sneakers... Which is just awesome.

What the **** is this **** ? ...
After all this time of Red This and Red That ...
And this is what the bastard looks like ? ...
No red suit ? ...
Not even ******* red shirt ? ...

What the hell ? ...
Why don't the mercenaries give themselves a nickname that actually has got something to do with their character ? ...

Red ? ...
Really ? ...

Even Hutchinson looks better ...

Why don't you find and agree with three people to never betray you instead of finding One backup ? ...

Mercenary of The7
23rd Dec 2009, 02:03
Red silk suit and red tie with a black shirt. How awesome wouldn't that be, eh? But that'd of course means he'd have to move up on the ranks.

I am kane
23rd Dec 2009, 02:39
ahhhh you see that becomes to much to manage. greed is to big of a motivator when you are dealing with that many people

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Dec 2009, 02:52
True , but it also depends what you're in for ...

Most , if not all of those who rob banks are doing so for the every bit penny inside ...
Not only do you have to deal with sneaky swat , the greed consumes the heart of man ... most of the time anywya ...

But then there are those who rob banks for the thrill of it , the men will collect the money all while shooting cops , sometimes they don't even collect the money at all ...

It all depends which type do you fit in the most ...
All for the money ...
Or all for the shootouts ...

I am kane
23rd Dec 2009, 03:01
True , but it also depends what you're in for ...

Most , if not all of those who rob banks are doing so for the every bit penny inside ...
Not only do you have to deal with sneaky swat , the greed consumes the heart of man ... most of the time anywya ...

But then there are those who rob banks for the thrill of it , the men will collect the money all while shooting cops , sometimes they don't even collect the money at all ...

It all depends which type do you fit in the most ...
All for the money ...
Or all for the shootouts ...
well i have no idea wat context ur using this in?? mind u this a game but. if u take a note from resvoir dogs mr.blonde was the kind of heist puller who didnt care about the money he was a sick twisted man who excuted evry body at the jewlery store. i need a combo of mr.blonde and a slick minded invidual.

BeardedHoplite
23rd Dec 2009, 16:50
CHRISTMAS 09' FA GAME TIME

Chicago: 12 PM
East Coast: 1 PM
West Coast: 10 AM
Britain: 6 PM
Budapest: 5 PM
Japan: 3 AM Dec. 26
Yugoslavia: 5 PM

Tell me if I missed any

ohitspatty
23rd Dec 2009, 17:09
Nice, I'll be be playing with my SkaKid25 account (I have another one).

So yeah, how many people we have?

I am kane
23rd Dec 2009, 21:26
Nice, I'll be be playing with my SkaKid25 account (I have another one).

So yeah, how many people we have? are you asking me how many people we have

Mercenary of The7
23rd Dec 2009, 21:56
are you asking me how many people we have

No, he wasn't talking to you.

ohitspatty
23rd Dec 2009, 22:55
lol I was talking to someone who knows.

dude63
24th Dec 2009, 03:25
Psn id: stalker52

If you wanna play send me a message..beeen awhile since I got i nthe groove..might be a little rusty.

GrievousOdyssey
24th Dec 2009, 04:19
Son , i haven't touched Fragile Alliance in sixteen months , so don't worry about it ...

One of Seven
24th Dec 2009, 08:57
Ok I'm on Xbox-Live right now, it's 3:56 who wants to play FA?!!!!

BeardedHoplite
24th Dec 2009, 20:01
We got about 6 people, not a full crew but it'll be my biggest heist. If anyone wants to join you better speak out now

One of Seven
24th Dec 2009, 20:23
Dude, take me along!!!!

One of Seven
25th Dec 2009, 00:00
Anyone down with FA right now?

Kent-45
25th Dec 2009, 02:32
I have a game up in List Play... waiting for players... someone wanna join me?

my games for windows id is: hitmankent45

brownwolf007
25th Dec 2009, 07:32
this sucks i sold my copy because i couldnt find anyone to play with, now i know regret

GrievousOdyssey
25th Dec 2009, 08:39
Who plays video games on christmas ? ...

You guys are an embarrassment to society ...

Fact ...

ohitspatty
25th Dec 2009, 09:37
Not everyone celebrates Christmas,
that's a fact :)

GrievousOdyssey
25th Dec 2009, 10:00
Well that fact Sucks ! ...

Damn ! ...

Kent-45
25th Dec 2009, 15:33
I don't want to live in a world where people DON'T play games on christmas. What better time is there?

Oh and if you sold your copy, Steam has a huge sale on Eidos games... they're offering Kane & Lynch for 13.39
http://store.steampowered.com/app/8080/

I managed to dig up my disc and try to find some people online, but no such luck.

ohitspatty
25th Dec 2009, 16:01
Well that fact Sucks ! ...

Damn ! ...

Whatever, just admit you lost :rasp:

GrievousOdyssey
25th Dec 2009, 17:55
Lost ? ... I've lost my vodka bottle , that's what i lost ...

*throws bottle at you*

One of Seven
25th Dec 2009, 18:04
Alrighty, I'm on K&L (360) right now, who wants to play?!

One of Seven
25th Dec 2009, 18:22
I'm hosting an 8 player game right now!

ohitspatty
25th Dec 2009, 20:14
Lost ? ... I've lost my vodka bottle , that's what i lost ...

*throws bottle at you*

Vodka? Eh, that **** runs in my veins. Got some J├Ągermeister and Red Bull? :)

I'm hosting an 8 player game right now!

Those were some good games. Except, like always ended up being 2-3 players cause of the "quitters". Apparently, now not only suit-guys quit but also noobs that think this is Modern Warfare 2.

Oh well, I'm looking forward more games like this! Now, off to Christmas dinner.

Kent-45
25th Dec 2009, 21:13
Any of you guys up for a Fragile Alliance match? Can we even get 4 people together?

dude63
25th Dec 2009, 21:56
If anyone plays on ps3..im down. psn id stalker 52. I was in a game last night however, there was 3 people in the lobby. Talk about frustrating waiting for the 4th person..when it could of easily been done at 2-3. Whats even more frustrating is all excited to play and then the 4th guy never comes.

GrievousOdyssey
25th Dec 2009, 22:17
What's even more stupid is that a Fragile Alliance session doesn't end even if there's only two player in it ...

skdv
25th Dec 2009, 22:59
how wants to play online in pc my gammrtag is skdv

ohitspatty
25th Dec 2009, 23:27
I believe the rule of needing at least four is that imagine how many more boosters there would be if it was easy as just you and another player. It's not a lot harder with four but at least that needs an effort.

I think that next FA should have your stats even if you drop out. Of course, that sucks for people with bad internet connection.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Dec 2009, 23:17
Funny ...
I never noticed it before ...

http://videogames.yahoo.com/xbox360/kane--lynch-dead-men/screenshot-4
http://videogames.yahoo.com/xbox360/kane--lynch-dead-men/screenshot-22/780004325/

Look at the top left corner , it's the same for nearly every Fragile Alliance screenshots ...

BeardedHoplite
17th Apr 2010, 14:28
So now that the game fell apart...
How is the character collecting going?

JackGordon
17th Apr 2010, 14:47
I'm still playing every day (360)... Frequently hosting ranked matches. Desperately trying to get my final achievements: Veteran (I'm at 248 sessions...), Mr Popularity, Mr Play-it-straight. They all appear to be glitched.

Garrett Vega
17th Apr 2010, 15:16
Playing frequently as well (on PC) and pretty much every time I log in there's a couple of servers created, with 3/4 players. Funny, since last year I didn't see any players on PC. And I'm talking about ranked matches, never saw anybody on list play.

What are you talking about? What game fell apart?

JackGordon
17th Apr 2010, 16:37
What are you talking about? What game fell apart?
Metro 2033 :lol:

BeardedHoplite
17th Apr 2010, 16:59
Metro 2033 :lol:

Hey...:(

Eh, to each their own

So did you get anymore character portraits?

JackGordon
17th Apr 2010, 17:50
Hey...:(

Eh, to each their own

Metro 2033 was just too damn broken for me to enjoy it. After forcing myself to get a 1000G I deleted it as fast as possible from my harddrive.

So did you get anymore character portraits?
Please be more specific because I really don't know what you mean?

OT: anyone else here playing Fragile Alliance on 360?

EDIT: Just got Mr. Play-it-straight. What's weird though: I escaped as a merc with one other player. It was a 4 player match on 'Late Night Opening'. Before we could enter the van, someone became a traitor; so I killed him. Afterwards, he and the dead player came back as cops. So me and the other remaining merc killed both of them and escaped together. When the round was over the achievement popped up... I'm happy I finally got it but it's just weird.

BeardedHoplite
18th Apr 2010, 02:55
Metro 2033 was just too damn broken

Please be more specific because I really don't know what you mean?

OT: anyone else here playing Fragile Alliance on 360?

Worked fine for me man, do you mean te gameplay or what?

I got the wrong guy, sorry

I do GT: BeardedLegion

JackGordon
18th Apr 2010, 11:52
Yes, the gameplay. Story, atmosphere and graphics were really good. But that's about all Metro 2033 has to offer. The guns are weak, even the pre-order heavy automatic shotgun. Also, bullet impact seems to be nonexistent because in most cases the enemy will just keep charging/shooting you. In my book: shotgun to the face = instant death, right? Hence: enemy AI is either retarded or totally unfair (pinpoint accuracy with a rusty machine gun from the arse-end of the map). Taking out a creature is a waste of ammo but unfortunately you don't have a choice. Accindentally/purposely evading a scripted event will make the game bug out on you. If one isn't supposed to evade a scripted event, then why give one the liberty to do so?
It's a shame, really. I'm a huge horror fan and I was so disappointed...

Alrighty, added you to my list. I'm on today.

Mercenary of The7
2nd May 2010, 05:32

Slow process. But I'll get back on the wagon soon enough.

Krusher_Kieran
22nd Aug 2011, 16:09
I know this thread is old but I will upload screenshots of Askanan and Lynch in a minute.

JackGordon
22nd Aug 2011, 17:11
^ Please do. :)

Krusher_Kieran
25th Aug 2011, 19:50
Here is a picture of Lynch guys.
(Yes I actually own Lynch and play as him :P)

http://gyazo.com/3f29bd304568d4a435c2ae320f08fc48

Live2BRightous
4th Jan 2012, 20:58
Here is a picture of Lynch guys.
(Yes I actually own Lynch and play as him :P)

I'm so god damn jelly lol. Currently, I've been playing Dead Men with some friends on the PC. Only at trueskill 21 right now.... getting to Kane/Lynch is going to take me a while. :( It will be worth it in the end though.