PDA

View Full Version : Couldnt find Max_C1-Phys

gerdf67
30th Nov 2009, 16:06
hi there,

me bought the game yesterday via gamesload. First thing : Microsoft live ...is crap.
Okay, my installation was ready - after loggin in to the crap, it tells me that a patch is available. Okay after downloading this - i can play.
Watch the intro - the joker was rolling to the evalator - bgm crash - disable phsyx - game runs flawless - without flying papers and so on :scratch:
reading this forum threads and solutions - tried everything - as soon as a turn on phsyx - boing :mad2:

now i am at a new level - tried physx on - crashed again ... error: counldn t find Max_C1_Phys ...blalalalal

can someone pack all that crap files needed 4 normal and max physx pack into one file that i can play the game normally with physx, plse.

Thx.

GF

Q6600
8 GiG ram
ASuS rampage Formula
750 Watt Corsair PS
Geforce GTX 260 2 Zotac
Win 7 64-bit

all updates - newest drivers
no problem with other games
oh - and physx demos runs flawless with physx enabled
my computer was rockstable - borderlands - Dead Space - ghost Recon 2 (Physx enabled) never had a problem - and much more games

sorry 4 my bad english

deders
30th Nov 2009, 16:44
Some versions of the game don't seem to have all the Physx files needed to play the game. Some of them (about 37MB) come with the 1.1 patch, the rest should be in the initial install packege.
How big is your Program Files\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\CookedPC\Maps\PhysX\Maps folder? Mine is 137MB,
You may be missing more than you think.

gerdf67
30th Nov 2009, 17:03
thx 4 your reply

86,4 MB only

deders
30th Nov 2009, 17:12
Try the version of the 1.1 patch that is on this thread. http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=96538 Some of the other patches don't work with all versions.
Just install it over what you already have.

gerdf67
30th Nov 2009, 23:40
thx - yours and gordens way was the solution! :thumb:

thx for your help! its a great game.

My solution was:

in Batman directory there was i PhysXMaps directory - i copied all missing file to the directory Max.
copied complete game into a /temp
then i installed the 1.1 patch manually.
copied and didn't override existing files!

Great community!

Cheers Gerd

homeycdawg
1st Dec 2009, 02:34
Amazing that something like this happens these days.