PDA

View Full Version : Sequel to be placed in Gotham ?

Masked Manhunter
29th Nov 2009, 20:16
Not sure if this already has been discussed ,but is it possible to place it to the Gotham? I'd love to see that. Any thoughts?

DarkDetective
7th Dec 2009, 04:17
I think that would be the logical backdrop for a sequel. But I imagine it would be a little ambitious to imagine something like the GTA games. Probably too expansive. But I can't WAIT for a sequel.

Want to get more out of your affiliate marketing efforts? Check out Get More Buyers to find out how to create a buyers list that will reap serious results. (http://cbpirate.com/s/gmb/jai.ceresoliforumpost6)

homeycdawg
7th Dec 2009, 05:20
Has anyone heard anything about a sequel yet? I haven't seen any official updates/statements about anything on the webpage since the PC release. And all the forum posts mentioning sequel related stuff (there are a lot) are all customer speculation at this point as far as I can tell.

Seems like it would be silly of Eidos/Rocksteady to pass up on this cash cow they've created.

al-x
9th Dec 2009, 00:08
I think that would be the logical backdrop for a sequel. But I imagine it would be a little ambitious to imagine something like the GTA games. Probably too expansive. But I can't WAIT for a sequel.

Yeah... call it Batman: Gotham City.

As for the enemies, Batcave, etc.

Just make sure all the detail can fit on one disk.

Al...

LIGHTS
13th Dec 2009, 20:04
Has anyone heard anything about a sequel yet? I haven't seen any official updates/statements about anything on the webpage since the PC release. And all the forum posts mentioning sequel related stuff (there are a lot) are all customer speculation at this point as far as I can tell.

Seems like it would be silly of Eidos/Rocksteady to pass up on this cash cow they've created.

Sure did. Check out the Teaser thread in Gen. Discussions.

Sadly, there's no release date for the new Batman game.

And also check the official site. http://arkhamhasmoved.com/
(It isn't full working yet. Still under construction.)