PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

Oragami
14th Aug 2012, 23:52
Yo...so uh where do i apply the Character booster (not that i WANT to cheat, i just want to check out all the new features)

also...iv unlocked a few achievments already but when i go to my "view achviements page" they are not THERE! WTF?

any input or ideas would be awesome!

Sen_Auditore
14th Aug 2012, 23:59
Yo...so uh where do i apply the Character booster (not that i WANT to cheat, i just want to check out all the new features)

also...iv unlocked a few achievments already but when i go to my "view achviements page" they are not THERE! WTF?

Achievements can be seen from the launch menu, for the booster, Im not sure, Im playing now to see if it comes up in game or something.

Oragami
15th Aug 2012, 00:02

Achievements can be seen from the launch menu, for the booster, Im not sure, Im playing now to see if it comes up in game or something.

yah i went to my online profile but it doesnt say any of mine are unlocked but i clearly have them in the game lol so wtf?!

maybe its cause i signed in with facebook? ty for response.

Oragami
15th Aug 2012, 00:02
finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/Oragami (http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/Oragami)

Sen_Auditore
15th Aug 2012, 00:03

yah i went to my online profile but it doesnt say any of mine are unlocked but i clearly have them in the game lol so wtf?!

maybe its cause i signed in with facebook? ty for response.

I signed in with Facebook too, I dont think its that, I think the servers are just being bogged down is all

Oragami
15th Aug 2012, 00:08
ok thanks can u give me link to your achievments page so i can see lol

Sen_Auditore
15th Aug 2012, 00:12
ok thanks can u give me link to your achievments page so i can see lol

Cant find mine in my history but its the same thing basically.

Oragami
15th Aug 2012, 00:15
OK WELL IF ANYONE HAS ANY ACHIEVMENTS UNLOCKED PLEASE SUBMIT UR PAGE HERE SO I CAN CHECK WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

pinetreeflames
15th Aug 2012, 01:10
Will these achievements go towards my Xbox 360 GT?

lyk13
15th Aug 2012, 03:24
Don't think so. It's independant.

lyk13
15th Aug 2012, 03:54
I unlocked the character booster once I saved once. Because you have to select the save file and then the slot. First save is Save 1 Slot 1.

Before you saved, the button below your last used party is NO SAVEGAMES. But right after you saved, it is replaced by CHARACTER BOOSTER. From there you can select the save file and slot.

The character booster basically:

This operation will boost HP and MP of all characters in this slot to their maximum levels. Gil will be set to 49,999,999.

Suck the fun out of everything.

tir43l
15th Aug 2012, 07:03
OK WELL IF ANYONE HAS ANY ACHIEVMENTS UNLOCKED PLEASE SUBMIT UR PAGE HERE SO I CAN CHECK WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/tir43l (http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/tir43l)

member_10665705
15th Aug 2012, 07:09
Before you saved, the button below your last used party is NO SAVEGAMES. But right after you saved, it is replaced by CHARACTER BOOSTER. From there you can select the save file and slot.

think you can provide some screen shots of where your talking about.. ive saved lots of times and in the save menu there are only my saves and empty ones...

dont see this character booster anywhere, load screen, in game at save points, not at save points... every menu option i could think of ....

thnx

tir43l
15th Aug 2012, 07:15
I think he meant on the website, not actually in game.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x409/tirthe... (http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x409/tirthedk/CB.png)

member_10665705
15th Aug 2012, 07:36
There it is... omg what a stupid way of doing it... oh well... atleast i found it... lololol humm perm change.. can't flip on and off... dont think ill be using that .. good to know where it is though

lyk13
15th Aug 2012, 09:34
Ha....

You can always waste one save slot to try it out and overwrite it later. :P

Nadaya-264321
15th Aug 2012, 13:13
I unlocked the character booster once I saved once. Because you have to select the save file and then the slot. First save is Save 1 Slot 1.

This operation will boost HP and MP of all characters in this slot to their maximum levels. Gil will be set to 49,999,999.

sorry i dont get it.

WHERE exactly can i find the character boost? i saved the game but dont see it anywhere. maybe any1 can post a screenshot

tir43l
15th Aug 2012, 14:48

sorry i dont get it.

WHERE exactly can i find the character boost? i saved the game but dont see it anywhere. maybe any1 can post a screenshot

It is on your profile on the official ff7 site (finalfantasyviipc.com (http://finalfantasyviipc.com/))

missinglynx
15th Aug 2012, 20:52
Could someone who has successfully purchased/downloaded/installed the game list the available achievements here please? I would like to know what they are but I cannot for the life of me DOWNLOAD THE GAME! Everytime I click on the store it just loads and loads... so whatever... I'll just buy the game on psn and get the "achievements" anyway...

So for those of us frustrated enough to take this route... can someone list them please?

member_10002363
15th Aug 2012, 21:19
Most of them are obtainable by just playing the game normally, a bit dull and disappointing really.

End of Part I
Complete the first part of the game

End of Part II
Complete the second part of the game

End of Game
Complete FINAL FANTASY VII

Master Materia
Reach the maximum level of any Materia

Master of Gil
99,999,999 Gil

Top Level
Reach level 99 with any character

Knights of the Round
Get materia Knights of the Round

Omnislash
Get Cloud's last Limit Break

Catastrophe
Get Barret's last Limit Break

Chaos
Get Vincent's last Limit Break

Great Gospel
Get Aeris's last Limit Break

Highwind
Get Cid's last Limit Break

Final Heaven
Get Tifa's last Limit Break

All Creation
Get Yuffie's last Limit Break

Cosmo Memory
Get Red XIII's last Limit Break

Slots
Get Cait Sith's last Limit Break

Bahamut Zero
Get materia Bahamut Zero

Ultimate Weapon
Defeat the Ultimate Weapon

Diamond Weapon
Defeat the Diamond Weapon

Ruby Weapon
Defeat the Ruby Weapon

Emeral Weapon
Defeath the Emerald Weapon

Vincent
Get Vincent on your team

Yuffie
Get Yuffie on your team

Materia Overlord
Master all Materias

Battle Square
Start a battle in the Battle Square

Gold Chocobo
Get a Gold Chocobo

Won 1st battle
Win your first battle

Braver
Use Cloud's 1st limit

Big Shot
Use Barret's 1st limit

Galian Beast
Use Vincent's 1st limit

Healing Wind
Use Aeris's 1st limit

Boost Jump
Use Cid's 1st limit

Beat Rush
Use Tifa's 1st limit

Greased Lightning
Use Yuffie's 1st limit

Sled Fang
Use Red XIII's 1st limit

Dice
Use Cait Sith's 1st limit

sqex_3647542
15th Aug 2012, 21:24
still get a good feeling when they pop up though.

vsilverwings
16th Aug 2012, 04:32
Only 'really' good ones to make it a challlenge is the Gil and materia ones the rest you'd have to deliberately avoid NOT to get or so easy to get. Max stats for 1/all characters, 99 in all items, now that's what we need :P.

missinglynx
16th Aug 2012, 11:25
Thanks a lot Damien. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me. Those achievements are crap... All can be obtained by just playing the damn game... Thanks again. I'm just going to replay the completely superior PS1 version of the game.

lyk13
20th Aug 2012, 05:37
I remember using Aeris' first limit break, the limit showed on screen but I realize on profile, it's not unlocked...gonna test going back some saves to execute her limit when I first got her again....

Anyone else experience this as well?

It's not working. Not unlocked at all. Sigh...-_-

danielcjhinch
20th Aug 2012, 12:16
You mean the achievement is not reflected in your profile? I have the same issue. But I'm not sure that Square Enix has finished this yet because it says "coming soon" in my profile.

lyk13
20th Aug 2012, 13:02
Coming Soon where? once I get Red 13 and used his first limit break, if that unlocked, something is wrong...haha

rmerwede
20th Aug 2012, 20:11
"Great Gospel" is very easy to miss if you don't take the time to level Aeris' Limits before the end of disk 1.

Tylorick
20th Aug 2012, 22:02
Only 'really' good ones to make it a challlenge is the Gil and materia ones the rest you'd have to deliberately avoid NOT to get or so easy to get. Max stats for 1/all characters, 99 in all items, now that's what we need :P.

I know, right? It's everything I've done nearly a dozen times before, but that "achievement unlocked" sign just makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

jasonstiletto
22nd Aug 2012, 02:53
the four weapons...those ill be the challenge, only 2 of them are part of normal gameplay...however the other two are epically harder.

member_10825961
3rd Oct 2012, 20:53
I bought FF7 on the PSN fo $9.99 a few months ago, does that mean I can get the NEWLY released version on PSN for free, since I've already bought the game?

also if I have saved games on the PS1 memory card emulator will we be able to load those files into the new version?

Thanks

Zench-XIII
3rd Oct 2012, 21:02
New? Old? What are you talking about? The only version available on PSN is the classic FFVII that was released on PSOne.

member_10825961
3rd Oct 2012, 23:23
That's what I'm saying, the new version just out, will it replace the old one (which I purchased) or just sit next to it? I like the idea of achievements etc. So do I get a refund or a free download of the newest version, since I've already purchased the game? actually purchased it like 4 times in the last 15 years....

Zench-XIII
3rd Oct 2012, 23:55
Dude, there's no new version on PSN, only the PSOne classic. You must be confusing things with the PC re-release. That's the one with achievements.

member_10825961
4th Oct 2012, 00:30
na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyvii (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyvii)

on the right side it says Platforms: pc through psone... so I thought they RE-Released FF7 for all systems... But now understand I was incorrect in my assessment. Only the PC version has the achievement...

Cool.

Asuha
4th Oct 2012, 21:48
You can redownload your purchased PSN version on any of Sony's platforms PSP, PS3 or PS Vita.