PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Room Jokes

JawsFanJesse
27th Nov 2009, 03:14
A man runs to the doctor and says, "Doctor, you've got to help me. My wife thinks she's a chicken!"

The doctor asks, "How long has she had this condition?"

"Two years," says the man.

"Then why did it take you so long to come and see me?" asked the shrink.

The man shrugs his shoulders and replies, "We needed the eggs."

I Once went to a psychatrist "Doc" I said "every time i get into bed I think there's somebody under, If I get under the bed I think thers's somebody on top of it"

I was going crazy, so I cured myself

I cut the legs off my bed And then the doctor slept fine ever since

These were Some Jokes from when you visit Joker in the Visiting Room But is there a Joke a bout a Depressed man goes to the Doctor and The doctor suggest that he See a Circus Clown and the Depressed man is that Circus Clown ?????? :scratch: :scratch:

Sir Legendhead
27th Nov 2009, 03:20
That last one isn't in this game...are you thinking about the Watchmen graphic novel?

A man goes to the doctor. Says he's depressed. He says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. The doctor says "The treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him, that should pick you up." The man bursts into tears. He says "But doctor... I am Pagliacci."

JawsFanJesse
27th Nov 2009, 03:24
THANK YOU :D :D I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE!!

yuperoo I heard it from the Video game it on this video it starts a 1:30 :)

MLsRJlrzquA

JawsFanJesse
27th Nov 2009, 03:34
Which last One The Clown one ??
IT IS FROM WATCHMEN I COULD HAVE SWORN IT WAS FROM Arkham

Sorry I misunderstood :(

JackWinz
27th Nov 2009, 04:43
I don't understand, the DOCTOR slept fine ever since?

door noob
27th Nov 2009, 06:08
It's acually written like this (it sort of changes the meaning) ....and then the doctor. Slept fine ever since.

The_Hylden
27th Nov 2009, 07:19
You should combine these with the Scar-Face zingers :D