PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the aviary

Saintnomuse
22nd Nov 2009, 17:38
OK so I am noob to gaming. Anyways, I had reached the aviary and rescued the two men hanging from cages above the chasm from Jokers goons. I had been following Harley's trail from where she was put into a prison by Bats. But once I finished the aviary part, I can't seem to pick up Harley's trail again to find where the Titan production facility is.

Also someone please help me out and tell me how to scan and complete Riddler's riddle. I know the answer but how do I fulfill it...or something. For instance..heading to the Aviary, I get "Remember the Waynes? How could anyone forget?" I know that straight ahead the plaque under the statue says " Thomas and Martha Wayne...Gotham's finest citizens" . I know the answer and the walk-through on one site said just scan it with Z but it is not working.

Help!!!! I'm stuck at about 31% of the game.

deders
22nd Nov 2009, 18:12
hold down the detective mode button to scan, sometimes you need to zoom in with z

al-x
26th Nov 2009, 03:21
OK so I am noob to gaming. Anyways, I had reached the aviary and rescued the two men hanging from cages above the chasm from Jokers goons. I had been following Harley's trail from where she was put into a prison by Bats. But once I finished the aviary part, I can't seem to pick up Harley's trail again to find where the Titan production facility is.

That is EXACTLY where I was.. YOu are still close. Follow the finger prints and they don't
lead to a dead end.

Al...