PDA

View Full Version : Who will be pre-ordering Kane & Lynch 2?

Kent-45
21st Nov 2009, 17:36
Most of the reports that I've read are saying that a Q2 2010 release date for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days... and this is in alighment with Amazon.com's new release date of June 1st, 2010.... the months of April through June of next year would constitute the 2nd quarter, so I think it's safe to say Amazon got some official info from IOI on this.

Anyway, since the game is about 191 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 31 seconds away, I'm curious to know who will be pre-ordering the game. Here are the links I've found:

PC version: http://tinyurl.com/yj2lewj (49.99)

360 version: http://tinyurl.com/y8usslo (59.99)

PS3 version: http://tinyurl.com/yafnk7w (59.99)

Note that there is no Collector's Edition being offered yet. Does this mean there won't be one? or will it be announced later? I don't think a collector's edition would be worth waiting for. I'd have no problem getting it later, but one way or another I hope to be playing on June 1st.

DrDoom
21st Nov 2009, 17:40
When there's a little more concrete info I most likely will be.

sublime90
21st Nov 2009, 20:33
i'll be getting it on PC just like the first and i will also pre order this one like i did the first. i cant wait. this and max payne 3 on pc will own me

TheMoD
21st Nov 2009, 20:52
I'm just gonna buy it when it gets released, probably on pc.
Because after I read that IO had to hurry up with releasing K&L1 because of Eidos' financial situation I realized that this might have been the reason for the sucky pc port, it probably won't be as bad this time
Also: The box looks awesome O.O
Oh wait it's not the official one... well I hope it'll be similar

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Nov 2009, 00:36
Question ...
What's the difference between pre-ordering a game and buying it when it's released ? ...

On a slightly off topic note :
No exclusive gamestop pre-ordering stuff , yes ? ...

Kent-45
22nd Nov 2009, 00:43
Pre-ordering = bigger balls.

Vulture
22nd Nov 2009, 00:46
i'll be getting the limited edition (there'll be one i hope) from ebay,so no preoder for me [ i live in Turkey]

TheMoD
22nd Nov 2009, 00:48
Question ...
What's the difference between pre-ordering a game and buying it when it's released ? ...

there is none except for some games where you get preorder bonuses, like extra skins for multiplayer and whatnot

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Nov 2009, 01:15
i'll be getting the limited edition (there'll be one i hope) from ebay,so no preoder for me [ i live in Turkey]

Hot damn i was right ! ...
There ain't two of us in this forum who lives in the same country , we're definitely the remnants of the French Foreign Legion ...

PS : Yes there better be a limited edition ... i don't care if we only get a t shirt ...

there is none except for some games where you get preorder bonuses, like extra skins for multiplayer and whatnot

I still don't see why developers would make extra content that not ALL players would get ...

Pre-ordering = bigger balls.

Man i do not want people to know how big my damn balls are ...

Kent-45
22nd Nov 2009, 01:22
If we're the french foreign legion... I guess that makes me the token corrupt american who everyone else hates because he's unsophisticated and doesn't play by the rules.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Nov 2009, 01:31
And he says he is 'unsophisticated' ...

Mercenary of The7
22nd Nov 2009, 01:40
Even though getting a copy shouldn't really be problem, you should still pre-order. It's a good thing for the developers, and if you like the developers you should pre-order it. I'm gonna wait for some PC requirements until I make my decision on what I should pre-order it for.