PDA

View Full Version : I'm betting we get to buy guns from "Mr. Johnson" ...

GrievousOdyssey
20th Nov 2009, 16:58
Anybody else agrees ? ...

And you can take a free cookie if you catch my reference ... :D

*puts the cookie jar on the table* ...

Falkenwut
20th Nov 2009, 17:00
AGENT 47! lol. GIVE ME THAT COOKIE! lolll

EDIT: I doubt we'll be buying guns from the asian supplier from Hitman BM... There should be an easter egg meeting, at least they just meet or something as simple as that. Or some reference like they do in the Marvel Comics
example: Punisher meets Spider man or incredible hulk meets Fantastic 4, etc..

GrievousOdyssey
20th Nov 2009, 17:04
YEAH LOL ...

I mean , just imagine , it's not such a far fetched idea isn't it ? ...
(assuming both games are in the same universe) ...

Dr Klowneus
20th Nov 2009, 17:42
Does anyone else wanna see Lynch hit on Lara croft or is it just me,

Falkenwut
20th Nov 2009, 18:37
Naaah, Lara Croft is too decent to be anywhere NEAR Lynch. Then again, in asia She would still be busy on unsettled business with Takamoto (Tomb raider Legend), or finding the lost hidden dagger of Xian (Tomb Raider 2) hehe.

EDIT: Speaking of which, a new Tomb Raider is in the works (still earlier in development then K & L 2)

Cmd_lupin
20th Nov 2009, 18:56
Well, IO have put some easter eggs relating to future releases. Considering Dog Days gets released before the 5th Hitman, the probability is somewhat big.

Kent-45
20th Nov 2009, 19:01
Does anyone else wanna see Lynch hit on Lara croft or is it just me,

I wanna see Lynch beat Lara Croft like a red-headed stepchild and then accidentally blow her head off while "aiming for her leg"

Falkenwut
20th Nov 2009, 19:59
:lol: @ Kent-45
The only IO title I didn't see Easter Eggs was Mini Ninjas... If anyone found anything please please post in the mini ninjas forum.

Kent-45
21st Nov 2009, 03:52
IOInteractive has always been very subtle with their easter eggs, and especially the ones that allude to the Hitman universe. Clearly the universes of both Kane & Lynch and Agent 47 are one in the same since in Hitman Blood Money there is a news article about Kane & Lynch in it.

This seems to be the extent of it though. Don't expect Agent 47 to come strolling through the level randomly. It won't happen, all it would do is ruin the credibility of the game. Remember that Kane & Lynch 2 is emphasizing some kind of hyper intensity realism.

jam13
21st Nov 2009, 03:58
Maybe Red Dragon Triad and Blue Lotus Triad will appear in Kane & Lynch 2 .

Kent-45
21st Nov 2009, 05:12
Maybe Red Dragon Triad and Blue Lotus Triad will appear in Kane & Lynch 2 .

I was thinking the exact same thing.

*high five for awesomeness*

Falkenwut
21st Nov 2009, 11:40
If the Triads show up, The red dragon triad won't be alive... and this game is in Shanghai... not Hong Kong... still.. maybe in one of the later missions...

dark_angel_7
21st Nov 2009, 12:45
Lara Croft & Lynch? Bit of an odd pair dont you think? :lol:

GrievousOdyssey
21st Nov 2009, 13:30
Remember that Kane & Lynch 2 is emphasizing some kind of hyper intensity realism.

HAHAHAHA ... you remind me of Jens-Peter Kurup in Dead Men's first developer diary video , at the beginning when he was trying to differentiate between the Hitman and Kane & Lynch franchises ... it was hilarious ...

Lara Croft & Lynch? Bit of an odd pair dont you think? :lol:

I think it's cute ... very cute ...
Very cute indeed ...