PDA

View Full Version : So ... who was your favorite character in Dead Men ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
18th Nov 2009, 21:15
(Yeah i suddenly noticed we didn't made a poll like this in the now empty Dead Men's forum ...)

Knowing that me ... i mean , knowing that Lynch is bound to win this poll , i vote for Tharpa ... Because he is badass ! ...

TheMoD
18th Nov 2009, 21:23
I voted Kane, but actually I can't tell who's my favourite character. I know only one thing: it's either Kane or Lynch :)

Cmd_lupin
18th Nov 2009, 21:24
While not exactly a character, I voted for the pig headed cops: probably the very best part of the original.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Nov 2009, 21:28
HAHAHAHA I knew someone would vote for the pig headed cops ...

Bevacur
18th Nov 2009, 21:30
I loved Kane, he remained calm when Lynch was freaking out and plus i enjoyed how he kept telling Lynch off :P

Acid_Burn
18th Nov 2009, 21:32
Both main charachters. But... voted for Lynch. I like his dialogues with Kane, the way he speak, he acts...

Falkenwut
18th Nov 2009, 21:38
I voted for any of the7 members.. Particularly the Older Brother... He's perfectly programmed for the role as a lead of the7... all of the 4 are actually..
But to be honest, Kane also goes on top...

Dr Klowneus
18th Nov 2009, 21:49
I voted Lynch, because i like shotguns, and i am paranoid lol, no really i like Lynch becaause he's not as despicable as Kane, even though by the end of the game i think Kane is quite cool,

MARCOtheDUDE
18th Nov 2009, 22:15
Kane - He's calm, collective, cool, and a ******** badass!!!

GrievousOdyssey
18th Nov 2009, 22:20
WHAT ? This wasn't suppose to happen ! ...
Lynch was suppose to have more votes than everyone else combined ! ...

Cmd_lupin
18th Nov 2009, 22:27
IF you twist the votes, your objectives can be obtained:
My vote is [in a low reference] related to Lynch, and Lynch is also part of the7. So, there you go a "total" of 4 votes (at the time of posting) to Lynch, equals the other 4 votes (3 to Kane, and your to Tharpa).

sublime90
19th Nov 2009, 17:51
yeah Kane is my fav. hes not just a wild man like Lynch he actually knows how to fight and handle weapons etc.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Nov 2009, 17:57
Lynch uses a shotgun ...
Lynch can break people's neck ...
Lynch wears glasses ...
Lynch got hit in the family jewel and recovered himself so quickly it automatically grants him the title of "Living Legend" ...

Vote for Lynch ! The Living Legend ! ...

dark_angel_7
19th Nov 2009, 18:14
Lynch. I would, personally, like to see him to be a less-funny, more creepy Joker-type character.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Nov 2009, 18:22
It's funny because i found Joker to be quite hilarious , to be honest ...

But i get your then point ...
Even though that new trailer with the bowling ball didn't helped , not one bit ...

Bevacur
19th Nov 2009, 21:44
Kane - He's calm, collective, cool, and a ******** badass!!!

I agree!

Bevacur
19th Nov 2009, 21:48
Lynch. I would, personally, like to see him to be a less-funny, more creepy Joker-type character.

Sorry for double post! But i have to disagree with that, i would hate to play through the game listening to Lynch smack his chops every 10 seconds and then killing every single enemey he comes across by making a pencil disapear.

I presonally think Lynch seems like a upper middle class citizen, i dont know why.

Vulture
19th Nov 2009, 22:35
i never get the chance to play co-op as i dont have any gamer friends
can anyone take a screenshot of that cops:D
im curious

DrDoom
19th Nov 2009, 23:38
Kane, he was the driving force behind the story and made the game for me.

GrievousOdyssey
20th Nov 2009, 13:53
WTF , where's a minister of propaganda when i need one ? ...
Anywya , doesn't matter , hopefully Lynch'll get a greater fanbase with this sequel ...

i never get the chance to play co-op as i dont have any gamer friends
can anyone take a screenshot of that cops:D
im curious

What ? i bought a second controller and played co-op all by myself ... on morphine ! ...
i could have gotten all the single player achievement if they had released a trophy patch on the PS3 , god damn it ! ...

Rant assides ... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxPkiyo4OM