PDA

View Full Version : Fragile alliance

MARCOtheDUDE
18th Nov 2009, 19:20
This is just a plea to keep Fragile Alliance. I must of played the jewelry store heist alone, a thousand times. Seriously imo Fragile Alliance has been one of the most fun online modes I've ever played. I love the whole DTA feeling you get as soon as the game starts and your in that room with 3-7 other men. What a rush!

GrievousOdyssey
18th Nov 2009, 19:49
" KANE & LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS Sequel to 2007?s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Introduces 'Never Before Seen' Visual Experience and New Fragile Alliance Multiplayer Modes " ...

I think you don't have to worry about them omitting Fragile Alliance ...

PS : The map with the jewelry stores was indeed the best ... all because it had a mall music ...

Bevacur
18th Nov 2009, 19:52
" KANE & LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS Sequel to 2007?s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Introduces 'Never Before Seen' Visual Experience and New Fragile Alliance Multiplayer Modes " ...

PS : The map with the jewelry stores was indeed the best ... all because it had a mall music ...

Hopefully you can customize your own character like gta 4 online

Choose your own suits, build, ethnic, guns, gender and maybe personality violent - very harsh language, comic relief - language but with jokes in.

Falkenwut
18th Nov 2009, 20:16
Gotta disagree with customisation on this one. Maybe choice in guns.. but i'd avoid choice of clothing, what to say, etc... KAne and lynch is a cinematic-style shooting, not a RPG

EDIT: Sorry.. forgot that this was about about multiplayer.. I appologize.. then yes I agree with full customisation!

Bevacur
18th Nov 2009, 21:09
Gotta disagree with customisation on this one. Maybe choice in guns.. but i'd avoid choice of clothing, what to say, etc... KAne and lynch is a cinematic-style shooting, not a RPG

EDIT: Sorry.. forgot that this was about about multiplayer.. I appologize.. then yes I agree with full customisation!

I agree with the customization for multiplayer but single player? definatly no-way.

Should there be more multiplayer modes than just fragile alliance?

I would love a multiplayer mode where the criminals have to get unto a bank just like the mission in the first game.

The criminals first start outside while police start inside the bank. After the criminals have successfully got the vault open and the money, the spawns change with the criminals starting inside the vault and the police start on the outside attempting to stop the criminals from reaching a getaway vehicle or somthing similiar.

Nick@IO
18th Nov 2009, 21:23
Fragile Alliance is in Dog Days and it's pure awesomeness! I can't really talk about it yet but if you liked it in the first game, you'll love it in this one for sure. We've got some nice things in wait.

Bevacur
18th Nov 2009, 21:31
Im as happy as a dog with 2 tails.

MARCOtheDUDE
18th Nov 2009, 22:09

Thanks for the info mate. I must of missed that. That's a relief.

DrDoom
19th Nov 2009, 01:30
I unfortunately did not get to play much Fragile Alliance, looking forward to seeing add features though.

UhUh
19th Nov 2009, 09:07
I just hope that the maps are bigger and more difficult, most of the time you don't even get to betray your team, that the map is already over :(

Also, it's kind of awkward to strafe quickly dodging bullets, makes gunfights looks silly.

ps: hello everybody! first post here :D

Acid_Burn
19th Nov 2009, 09:18
I unfortunately did not get to play much Fragile Alliance, looking forward to seeing add features though.

We should organize some Fragile Alliance sessions in KL: Dead Men :)

Falkenwut
19th Nov 2009, 11:37
I wouldn't say no to that! I didn't get to play fragile alliance coz of the minimum of 4 players, didn't have enough people interested in the game :(

If any of you guys want to try out an online fragile alliance using Hamachi private network program, i'm there.

Dr Klowneus
19th Nov 2009, 12:16
ps: hello everybody! first post here :D

Welcome to the forum

if anyone wants to play the 360 version, I play all the time, Gamertag is in my sig, and friend request are always welcome

TheMoD
19th Nov 2009, 13:48
Awesome, I loved it in the first game. Too bad games for windows now tells me that my key has "expired" or some crap like that and now I can't play it anymore -.-
Let's just hope that won't happen to me with K&L2
Meh who knows maybe I'll just get it on ps3...

DrDoom
19th Nov 2009, 15:11

The problem is I play it on 360, and not the many people still play it.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Nov 2009, 17:22
I thought Klowneus said hundreds of people plays Fragile Alliance on the xbox 360 everyday ...

Dr Klowneus
19th Nov 2009, 23:30
I thought Klowneus said hundreds of people plays Fragile Alliance on the xbox 360 everyday ...

That was a while ago, but i can usually find a game, but i always host, so i dont end up in a match with boosters, on my friends list are allot of people who play Kane and Lynch Regularly

DrDoom
19th Nov 2009, 23:35
Well my 360 is currently red ringed and in the shop, otherwise I'd ask to get something together. But maybe later.

sublime90
20th Nov 2009, 00:38

i would love that, im on PC and its a total ghost land there for FA. i havent had a FA game sense early 2008. it would be great to get enough people on at the same time and just waste a day playing some good old FA. K&L was actually the first game where i spent tons of time online.